NAMM: Reason 3.0 Masterclass

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
i was only impressed with the mastering feature I wouldnt play live so for $500 bucks ill stick with 2.5 unless i hear something that really grabs me.
Peace

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
500? where u get 500 from reason 3 isn;t gonna be 500 its $130 for the upgrade.. Reason 2.5 alot of people paid 200 for with student discounts or if u work u can go through ur company to get the discount so 200 + 130 with no shippin or Tax because its over 200 purchase i still dont see where 500 comes into play?
and if u dont have reason the retail of reason 3 will be 300- 350 discounted it will be around 250.. where do u get 500 from

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
very helpful.

good looking .....

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Actually i was wrong about reason price

there runnin a promo.. Buy Reason now for $130.00 and upgrade to Reason 3.0 FREE when it comes out... THATS A GREAT PROMO!!! GET IT WHILE U CAN FOR THIS PRICE other wise it will be 300-500 for Discount and retail

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
Actually i was wrong about reason price

there runnin a promo.. Buy Reason now for $130.00 and upgrade to Reason 3.0 FREE when it comes out... THATS A GREAT PROMO!!! GET IT WHILE U CAN FOR THIS PRICE other wise it will be 300-500 for Discount and retail

I forgot about upgrade. So is the upgrad free??? that'd be nice. Cause the upgrade still isnt something that i'd be in a hurry to get. doesnt do anything that ive been dying to be capable of. But thats just my personal production other people might love it.
PEACE

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
maddogg said:
I forgot about upgrade. So is the upgrad free??? that'd be nice. Cause the upgrade still isnt something that i'd be in a hurry to get. doesnt do anything that ive been dying to be capable of. But thats just my personal production other people might love it.
PEACE

If u dont have reason Legit u can buy 2.5 for 130 and when 3 releases they will pass it to u free.. other than that if u already have Reason 2.5.. then its still gonna be 130.

i feel where u comin from but.. i mean i just support them simply because Reason has paid my bills and put a roof over my head for about 2 years now ajust 300.00 investment ya know i mean thats just me though...

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
1. That guy was a chach.

2. I still don't see the use of the combinator

3. The improved patch browser where you can sort by instrument rather then device AND play the instrument before you add it is amazing. that makes finding the right sound so much easier and is worth the update right there

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
MikeMiz said:
Reason is not $130. The promo is they "lowered" the price by $130 (off of the normal price). And you upgrade for free.

think you need to reread.. Reason 2.5 is now $130.. i work at Guitar Center Denver we just had a Convo with the reps.. Reason 2.5 is 130.. Same price as the upgrade

Just had a Few studio's come yesterday 30 copies we pushed to 4 studios alltogether .. Propellerheads reps confirmed them

Honestly i was thinking they were only taking 130 off the current retial myself but the rep is aallowing us to blow them out at the price of $130.. SO if ur Local Store isn't buying that.. make them call the reps

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I might be late on this but I just saw the Reason 3.0 trailer on Propellerheads website. Worth a look. If the upgrade from 3.0 is definitely 130...I am gonna get it. But I ain't good enough at mastering a mix to really appreciate the new devices they added to polish up the sound.

I use Reason mostly like an mpc and just chop samples and trigger them in the rex or the redrum. Maybe a synth here and there. So even if i did cop the new version....I ain't gonna use it to its full potential. Hopefully they come out with a DVD tutorial of the new mastering suite.

MikeMiz

ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
think you need to reread.. Reason 2.5 is now $130.. i work at Guitar Center Denver we just had a Convo with the reps.. Reason 2.5 is 130.. Same price as the upgrade

Just had a Few studio's come yesterday 30 copies we pushed to 4 studios alltogether .. Propellerheads reps confirmed them

Honestly i was thinking they were only taking 130 off the current retial myself but the rep is aallowing us to blow them out at the price of $130.. SO if ur Local Store isn't buying that.. make them call the reps

I stand corrected, my local GC doesn't have it for that price. That is definitely a bargain. Kind of insane actually... lol.