Need help selling beats online

TL Beats

DOPE BEATS ONLY
Yo if anyone is getting sales with online beats man I need some help.

Check out my site www.tlbeats.com

I just need some honestly help like can someone actually go to the site and tell me maybe what I could change.

Anyone actually getting website or online beat sales only!

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Man im gonna be honest The online beat sales thing is like the lotto. the amount of people makin beats now is ridiculous.There is money in it dont get me wrong. but talent isnt near enough to even begin to make a living at selling beats online. you have to spend 6-8 hours a day building relationships listening to other producers. talking to unknown artists. if you release a beat a day sure you're thinking that youve got a decent output but when you think about how many other producers are putting up beats. on line youre not even the tip of the ice berg your an ice chip.

but there is plenty of opportunity in PRODUCTION. See the way it would work before online sales is an A&R would have a PRODUCER work with an artist they believe had the chance to do some. they were unique had a crazy flow something. this stilll happens in special cases. But now that person who is looking for the unknown should be you. and i see you're in Atlanta 100% Guarantee that you have well over 100 dudes ten miles from you rapping right now. Find these people.. they are most likely ripping tagged beats from youtube and sound like shit. This is where your value is. You can offer them something they need to get where they want to be.
but this also comes with challenges. dealing with people always is.
Alot of times youre running into people who think they want to rap. they think theyy want this. but theyd rather hit the club or some shit instead of working on this.
Find someone whos willing to do the work.
the reason I put producer in all caps is because there is a difference between a Producer and a beat maker.
a producer is helping craft a sound. its your job too get this person to commit to a vision.

this is the long play. because if you arent going for that one 20$ sale you are building something. and no matter if you charge a $0-1000 for a beat you still own the publishing on that beat.

Now you need to decide how much you want this. Drake and Cole arent coming to your page just to hand you a deal. . Fnd these rappers who have 8 followers 4 of whitch are their moms account she lost the passwords too.

You can try online sails first. But if you want to make it the leg work begins now.

skowix

Tomkillsjerry said it all on the one end. I'd concentrate on the other: your website.

If you wish to sell the beats make your website say it clear: don't let the people wonder around which link leads to where. The engine as far as I see is flexible and has lots of potential. Now you should rearrange the content. The most important place is the landing/home page. It has too much blank space and it doesn't lead the reader anywhere. Remember that the monitors are horizontal. Space arrangement here is crucial. Too large margins may maste your precious space and cover what is really important. Pretend to be a random user and try to see your page for the first time. What are your impressions? Is it trustworthy? As I said, yours has that potential. You need just to polish it here and there.

Don't take what I say too personal. I work with online shops daily and just want to help. You wouldn't believe what can be difficult for people when they try to buy beats. It sometimes leads to depression of a designer :)

dripchord

Put you beats on Youtube. If they are good and get a low bounce-rate, your going to be fine. Oh also, dont ever tag your beats, it will make the rappers stop listening to your beats and go somewhere else. Good luck.

Tulrap

Tulrap Beat Maker!
Battle Points: 1
Put you beats on Youtube. If they are good and get a low bounce-rate, your going to be fine. Oh also, dont ever tag your beats, it will make the rappers stop listening to your beats and go somewhere else. Good luck.
Nice trick man. I liked it. Don't take it offensive I'm just saying haha. If you don't tag your beats, there's a thing called youtube mp3 player. You know what I'm saying.

members online