need help with my cd burner...

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
whattup yall.

I'm havin trouble with my cd burner. whenever i burn a cd, the software tells me that its successfully burned and everything but nothing is on the cd. it's still blank. I am using an external cd recordable/rewritable drive.

hope this is clear to anyone. if you can help, please do so.

holla back.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hmz what program are you using? nero?
anywayz good chance your just burning an image, you should check your options in the programm and check if it's not burning an image..

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yea, i'm using nero express ver. 5.5.10.6

and yes i'm sure that i am not just burning an image. i made sure.

can it possibly be my burner that's causing the problem?

C

Copenhagen

In case you're burning a copyrighted CD, some of these will give you the result you're getting.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
did you finalize the cd? make sure you choose disc at once mode before you burn.

Medicine Man

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
More and more CD's are being put out with CD protection, meaning that you can't rip the CD into your computer or copy from CD to CD! Thats totally illegal but no one's saying anything. DVD's cant even be copied to video tape,try it, it dosen't work! Recently a country in Europe's(I can't remember which one) citizen's sued the record industry for selling copy protected CD's in Europe and won their case! Now the record industry has to pay back the consumers millions. We need to start sending e-mails to the government to complain about this or it will get worse. But it actually helps producers because it stops piracy, so it's a catch 22 for cats like us. Wough...... Thats a little off topic but I thought ya'll needed to know. Anyway, you might want to check if your model of CD burner works with your version of NERO. I would try getting newer CD burning software like NERO 6. Its like 50 bucks but well worth it.