Need some help illfam---Hip Hop Hooray acapella

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Hey Swivel,
Just googled the 12 (I think I have a copy of it up in CT), no acapella, only instrumental.
I would just run a few filters over it, the chorus is loud as shit.
Premier is always scratching hooks that have the beat in em, sounds pretty dope IMO.
EZ
Jay

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
man, i can clearly remember that there was a remix with the solo "hey-hoes" in the intros, but i f***** dont know where i heard that on, must have been realy long ago.
anyway i hit u up if i should recall that.

peace

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
mik-p said:
man, i can clearly remember that there was a remix with the solo "hey-hoes" in the intros, but i f***** dont know where i heard that on, must have been realy long ago.
peace

it's not "hey hoes" it's Heyyy Hooo.. this was before hoes were a mainstream. Goodluck Swivel, if i had the material it twould be yours

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
DAMN!! Aight well keep lookin for me people!! I tried throwin the "heyyy hooooo" over the chorus with the beat, but it just didnt sound right....it needs to be the ac.

The other option is to just record it, but to be honest I like the original. It'll give it that old skool sound. This is for that track I did with Consequence. I wanna try it out. It sounds like it needs to be there lol

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
swivel, i got the acapella. I'm gonna record it right now you just want the O.P.P. part?

***edit EDIT damnit. It said vocal on it i should have listened before i said shit. I only have instrumental my bad.

oh my god. could i be more retarded. you are lookin for hey hooe an i'm all goin with down with O.P.P. DAMN long day. I'm on the wrong song i dont have that record though.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^I was asking myself the same question... "Is that guy serious?" LMAO!!! Come one Chrono, it was a joke right? LOL

T

The Bastard

mik-p said:

peace
PROLLY ON bIG L'S RECORD ''PUT IT ON''

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
I tried to filter it but no luck, that snare is high in the mix. Get a bunch of yeah boys and recreate it. thats what i would do.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Producer_GyaL said:
I usually have no problem to find any acapellas, but i dunno why, I cant find the one your looking for.

off topic sorry: but u think u could find me the Jay -Z feat. Juvenile - Snoopy Track ? been lookin for that

members online