RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Hey guys,

I'm from Germany and new here. Hope this is a frequently used place so communication is quick :)
Making Beats with Logic Pro X, sometimes even programming my drums all by myself, sometimes using my e-guitar and love to built new sounds with the synthesizer in Logic.

Also have a Roland TR-08 for that special 80's sound.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @RizzakBeats and how long have you been producing and what style(s) do you do?

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Thanks @OGBama - I started making Beats when I was 12, I had that Magix Music Maker 2004 I guess and the samples there were so boring that I had to record my wack a** Yamaha PSR 720 via Audio. Changed from that to FL Studio, and finally got into Logic Express 8 when I was like 15. I had longer breaks from producing every here and then but since ocotober/november 2017 I'm making it on a more professional level, were even lucky to get my first beat lease to a rapper called Big Looney.
My styles are Trap most of the time, but I also like the oldschool/organic side with a lot of E-Piano and electric guitar. I want to left those blindfolds behind me to not focus on what people want to hear but what I want to express, but I know that going into that experimental or "not-mainstream" path can be hard, but I don't mind.

members online