New Ne-Yo

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Just got the album Tuesday an im very impressed. Im not a big fan of todays R&B but im really feelin his album. An I didnt realize that he has written multiple songs for almost ever R&B artist out..B2k, mario, faith, marcus huston an the list goes on. Anyone else heard this album yet?

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
I'm glad someone posted this. this album is great, from top to bottom. He's not the best singer in the world, but he can hold his own, and his songwriting is phenominal. I LOVE this record. Dude shipped 900,000 pre-release. That's huge! I hope he sells 4 or 5.

R&B is BACK! Hip Hop is WACK!! (at least half of it, how sad)

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
I'm glad someone posted this. this album is great, from top to bottom. He's not the best singer in the world, but he can hold his own, and his songwriting is phenominal. I LOVE this record. Dude shipped 900,000 pre-release. That's huge! I hope he sells 4 or 5.

R&B is BACK! Hip Hop is WACK!! (at least half of it, how sad)
Wurd...I was think of coppin it,but wanted to get feedback on it.....Its a sad day when i look foward to more R&B releases than i do hip hop...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
tbh the other tracks ive heard apart from so sick i didnt think much of i havent checked the album duno whether id like the rest of the stuff ! i woz dissapointed with wot id heard so far...

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i fuck with the kid. he makes hits out the ass, would be nice if he could make one for pedie crack but that is another thread. still fuck with the song he did for mario.

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
in r&b its known that most people dont write their songs so ghostwriting really doesnt stand out there but this album is my shit sign me up is lovely but yea its a sad day when im lookin forward to r&b joints more than hip hop i rarely listen to anything these days tho ive lost faith all im playin right now is neyo ghostface and joe budden

T

The Bastard

KurtisRich said:
How does one become a ghostwriter?
u might find the last issue of scratch sum help ,its the one wit the rza/mannie fresh cover. has whole section in it about ghostwriting in it .

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
NE-YO (Shaffer Smith) is a "CREDITED" songwriter. Not a "ghost writer". Ghost writing in R&B is getting a check without getting the credit.

And NE-YO's album is hot........

X

members online