Next to blow!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
This kid is crazy! Definitely one of the next to blow, str8 outta P.A now residing in Atlanta....

How long has it been since Em came on the scene? IT'S TIME!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
the roth boys joint was tight i aint really feelin i love college but i can see him RULEING colleges around the globe mos definately.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i like the first joint, video is corny as hell but it makes it funny...that millie remix..dope lyrics BUT IF I HEAR ANOTHER MILLIE REMIX IMA KILL MYSELF!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
i like the dude, but he sounds like em.

Sounds like a suburban white kid to me. He's got flow...Em doesn't come to mind when I hear him....if it did I wouldn't give him a second listen. I caught him performing at club Apache last night. His live show is STUPID. He's getting a lot of love down here. He's drawing one of the most diverse audiences I've ever seen. He's doing collabs with every artist in Atlanta.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i am not feeling him personally .... he's like a corny version of em but nowhere as good... that mixtape he put out is wack to me,,,, i put wale and drake as two cats i can relly see blowin up. i dunno about this roth guy. he may sell records, but its gonna be on some vanilla ice shit, in other words i dont think he has the support of the hip hop community at large. but i guess that doesnt really matter does it?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
i am not feeling him personally .... he's like a corny version of em but nowhere as good... that mixtape he put out is wack to me,,,, i put wale and drake as two cats i can relly see blowin up. i dunno about this roth guy. he may sell records, but its gonna be on some vanilla ice shit, in other words i dont think he has the support of the hip hop community at large. but i guess that doesnt really matter does it?

Depends on your definition of the "hip hop community" I guess. He's making a lot of noise down here. He's some where performing at least two nights a week in Atlanta with nice crowds. Don Cannon is really pushing him out there. Dude has a very big following, hella promotion and serious presence on the internet (google him...you'll see). A lot of people down here are co-signing, the Dungeon Family are down with him, Cee-Lo is doing work with him as well. I think he's coming thru at just the right time. It only happens once in a blue moon for artist like him. He may not be fully welcomed into the hardcore hip hop though.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Ppl may not feel him but u cant deny that he spits dope rhymes

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Sounds like a suburban white kid to me. He's got flow...Em doesn't come to mind when I hear him....if it did I wouldn't give him a second listen. I caught him performing at club Apache last night. His live show is STUPID. He's getting a lot of love down here. He's drawing one of the most diverse audiences I've ever seen. He's doing collabs with every artist in Atlanta.

Not his flow or anything. he got his own, more of his vocal tone.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
dude is actually saying sumthin like when he said sumthin about million here a million there sumthing about nobody cares..dude speaks truth hes just keeping it real..

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
he is ok.... I hear the Em similarity alot actually. I liked the last joint with the Weezer sample.... I actually like the Weezer song so that is probably why. He sounds like KJ52 to me alot.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I feel u Fury, i didnt think he sounded anything like Em either. Maybe people are referring to his vocal tone rather then his flow?

The kids got potential but if were talking about new white rappers on the scene that are about to blow or at least should, i could name a handful before this guy. Not hatin, hes just not that ill. Hes got some meaningful stuff hes saying on occasion, but Ive heard way more impressive wordplay from other whiteboys.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
he is ok.... I hear the Em similarity alot actually. I liked the last joint with the Weezer sample.... I actually like the Weezer song so that is probably why. He sounds like KJ52 to me alot.

YouTube - KJ-52 - KJ Five Two

lol...nah! Now this dude is seriously trying to imitate Em...I don't think Asher is at all. Other than Asher sounding like the average white kid I just don't hear the Em in him...lol (that rhymed huh)

Seriously though, you have to peep Asher's WHOLE STYLE... To me he looks and sounds like what he is. These white college kids sport khaki shorts a Tee and flip flops all day everyday. Those are the kids that he's targeting, Em didn't do that. Though he's spitting it and spitting it well I might add, he's not going after primarily hip hop/rap heads. I see him more of the suburban college kid version of kid rock.

If you guys get a chance to check him out live do so. He's very entertaining, dude rocks a show!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
yo LDB i dunno about over there, but Boston, being the city with the most prestigious colleges, a lot of college kids aren't really feein this dude that much though. I know he get a lot of buzz among college kids and all but he aint really making a buzz up in the north east just to let ya know.

I feel u...the east coast and the north east are hard shells to crack. It's probably the reason he came down south. This is the launching pad for everything seems like. If he only blows up in the southeast he'll be good. Not many artist records selling anywhere else anywayz.