Not exactly showcase stuff, but... Website!

Perrotius

Juggalotus
So I'm aware a website is overkill and totally not needed for musical success unless you're huge...(Well save for an awesome forum, but in terms of a personal site.)

Now that I'm settled again for a bit I figured I might as well use the domain and stuff I got on sale. I had built a site prior to this, but did so hastily and without any input from anyone. needless say it got meta-tagged but never seen a crawler.

Today I decided to take a break from music and throw some ideas together, wiped the old. May hap some day I get some friends to add as affiliates and store their works there as well! Any feedback is appreciated, I'll be working on it more over the next week or so. I'm thinking I gotta ditch the 90's website theme, but if I can get this to function on mobile I may keep this format.

Also do you guys have sites? Other than storage any other pros to it? Personally with as cheap as sites cost these days I think it might worth it to have. Once I've populated with music, presets,samples and tagged again I'm hoping to see some traffic.

Thanks so much!

http://perrotiusmusic.com

members online