Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here for all the info on the battles:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/index.php

Voting will begin Sunday, November 16th at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating! I'll be looking out for people trying to signup under different names or getting other people to signup and vote for them.

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat.

Once the beats have been posted, go here to listen to them and see the entire bracket:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

You can also discuss the Stresswon vs. Changalang battle in here.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Stresswon - Definitely a banga! Flipped that horn sample nicely... Oh my god!!!

Changalang - The beat is ok, its just that i've heard that sample used too many times. Funkdoobiest is one group that comes to mind who used it. I'd like to hear the drum kit thump a little more too.

Cleverwon ProdukshunZ vote - Stresswon

P

petediddy

Changalang- you indeed are the favorite to take this bro!:clap: good job on the track... i see you and StrDiva in the final!:cool:

Stresswon - i got at you not to long ago on some biz... hit me back soon i think i can help you out. But i would have to honestly say that you could have come more correct on the beat... the bassline sounds too electro, like through a DR-5 or something... but you did freak the horn and voice sample... you should have been paired up with someone else, compaired to the rest of the entrees you should have gotten atleast a 2nd round bid... next time bro, keep it movin'...:dance:

P

petediddy

Originally posted by changalang
do u guys think i shud switch beats or stay with this one?

stay wit' it bro... flamer... unless you got some more heata's like that. Play it smart...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Originally posted by changalang
do u guys think i shud switch beats or stay with this one?

Damn countin me out already!!???? Okay,,,,thats cool! Everyone in this battle better hope I don't advance, for real!!! I got sumthin for YA!!!! I plan on switchin the track every advancement if i do!!!!

Oh Pete Diddy, I got ya message,,I aint into making this Unheard project for dough!!! Thanks though!!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
this is exactly why i don't like battles.
two great beats, two friends of mine.
same goes for all the other battles.
all the participants are my friends.
it's hard for me to see them lose (partly because i know they had put 10$ into this).
call me a sentimental guy, that's who i am.
i hate to see people losing...
sorry... i hope there's a tie or something.
good luck to everybody.

P

petediddy

Originally posted by StressWon
Damn countin me out already!!???? Okay,,,,thats cool! Everyone in this battle better hope I don't advance, for real!!! I got sumthin for YA!!!! I plan on switchin the track every advancement if i do!!!!

Oh Pete Diddy, I got ya message,,I aint into making this Unheard project for dough!!! Thanks though!!!

but dont you think you wanna expand your joint to a wider market kid... ok it not about money, but its about being heard! Thats why in in the contest right? Thats why your on ughh.com try to get cats to comment on your shit, come on bro... youre kiddin' yourself on some crazy irony here. Plus the artist on that piece sure would... dont count me out just yet, im only here to help bro!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Originally posted by petediddy
but dont you think you wanna expand your joint to a wider market kid... ok it not about money, but its about being heard! Thats why in in the contest right? Thats why your on ughh.com try to get cats to comment on your shit, come on bro... youre kiddin' yourself on some crazy irony here. Plus the artist on that piece sure would... dont count me out just yet, im only here to help bro!

I'm doin all this for a hobby. My first love is MCeein! If I was to sign I sign,,if not, if not ya know! It's the art of it! I like bein heard of course. Besides most of the beats I make are for me! I appreciatte the help, but I'm not all into the business aspect of things!

P

petediddy

Originally posted by StressWon
I'm doin all this for a hobby. My first love is MCeein! If I was to sign I sign,,if not, if not ya know! It's the art of it! I like bein heard of course. Besides most of the beats I make are for me! I appreciatte the help, but I'm not all into the business aspect of things!

respect, kid!!!

but you know how to get in touch with me when ready...

if you wanna hear something hit me on my PM petediddy12, i'll like to be on your tape anyway!!!:D

out

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
this was a good battle yo -

stresswon- track sounded off at the begining but gradually picked up pace by the end was pretty bangin... very griity street shit..

changalang - a like.. the one complaint i though the drums were a tad on the thin side

overall chang get my vote ... great battle..u both get my respect fo sho

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
stresswon: nice beat, but your horn samples is off key. make sure you tweak your samples.

changalang: i heard that sample before too. but i still like the beat. like the drums in there.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
AAAGGHHHHH!!!! Thanks for all the comments,,I knew I shouldn't of used this first!!! Actually, I thought of going witha track that would get me in and passed the first round! I didnt use my strongest beats!! I was tryin to save them for the next couple of rounds! AAGGHHHH:headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online