Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Spanish harlem: interresting... I Love the way you mixed the sample and compose over it. Its weird, but sound very good. It makes your beat unique and unusual.

5thSequence: Yesss!!!! comparing to Spanish, I understand more your beat structure. Smooth, love it. Just simple..

my vote goes to 5th. :)

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Spanish - nice beat here, it had a pretty unique structure. Nice mixing the vocals in there, sounded good.

5th - This beat is AMAZING. Everything about it is flawless, and the change ups make it even better. Gotta love this one, I really liked all the layered vibes, shit is DOPE.

My vote goes to 5th Sequence.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yo you both came hard on this, but I think Spanish's beat had the "IT" factor to take the win and my vote.
Good work to both though!

This is a tough one to call, its like samples vs composition.
Both tracks are dope, I really like the sonics and clarity of 5th sequences beat, BUT....
Spanish's beat is more of a battle beat, its fight music, so Im going to have to give it to Spanish.
Not to take anything away from 5th sequence, that beat is dope.

Oops, I just read Fades note at the top, I voted for best battle beat, not best beat. Sorry.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Spanish!! haha bro weren't we jokin about getting matched for the BattleThat comp? go figure lol.

hats off to you though, you got one helluva composed beast, shit sounds good. definitely one of the more notable tracks for the whole first round.

Aight i got school and work tonight i wont be able to see what goes down till late.

good luck, peace and phat beats!!

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
This is a tough one to call, its like samples vs composition.
Both tracks are dope, I really like the sonics and clarity of 5th sequences beat, BUT....
Spanish's beat is more of a battle beat, its fight music, so Im going to have to give it to Spanish.
Not to take anything away from 5th sequence, that beat is dope.

"Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat." - Fade

Remember what Fade said bro...its not about the Battle beat, its about the best beat.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Spanish.....shit is just dope. This dude really works those samples. He's hard to mess with on that tip!

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Spanish Harlem. Its different, and its hot. Its live. Its battle. But i couldnt really see the actual song coming out of this like 5th's joint.

With 5th's joint, i saw what the track could be. 5th's joint sounds like somethin' that could be really hot if all the elements were there, like the hot 16, the Singer, and catchy hook. But for right now as just a beat, its not as unique as Harlems joint.

This is a tough one.....

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Spanish!! haha bro weren't we jokin about getting matched for the BattleThat comp? go figure lol.

hats off to you though, you got one helluva composed beast, shit sounds good. definitely one of the more notable tracks for the whole first round.

Aight i got school and work tonight i wont be able to see what goes down till late.

good luck, peace and phat beats!!

Yo that is funny... and right now when I saw the round I was like "NO FUCKING WAY" haha your shit is solid work man...definatly 5th Sequence beat....

Wish we weren't paired 1st round......I WANTED TO SEE YA IN THE FINALS!

T

TheMost

veyr tight, like others have said i like how yuo composed over the sample Spanish, but the sample used and the way it was chopped i give the nod to 5th

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
5th you bring the real hip hop, dopeness! I liked Spanish's beat 2 though as it had some bounce to it.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
oh shit man i was gonna vote for 5th and the poll closed right before i voted lmao .... i guess spanish takes the cake!!!! good beats i was just feelin the professionlism and skill that 5th displayed in this beat.. this shit is bangin in my system right now ... spanish ur shit was tight too but i just felt 5ths too hard... damn my vote would have been the equalizer!! lol

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Big ups to both of yall, it was definitely a tough call. It could have went to either of ya. Congrats Spanish.

5th - Major props on that beat man, very professional beat. It reminds me a lot of Pete Rock's "Its A Love Thing" beat with CL Smooth. Keep bring that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online