Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battle-that/battles/

Voting will begin at around 7am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Both beats are TUFF. Both soulful in content. Some Guy's is just more polished and structured in my opinion.

Some Guy gets the nob but this one is close.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow..

SG by a mile.

Not that Dac's beat wasn't good, because it was....

SG murdered that shit...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, there's no doubt...Some Guy is viscous wit it, his beat is definitely better. I don't have any excuses, dude is a beast. So props to Some Guy, your style and skills speak for themselves and to be honest, (you, Sucio and a few others) have motivated me to up my composing game. I really feel like composing with some sampling is the way to go if you want to make TRUE killer beats. So that's what I'm gonna be focusing on in 2012. Keep bringing that heat Some Guy and share some of your secrets (with me only) lol! Good luck bruh.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Damn...flawless victory right here. I thought it would have been a little closer
(2-7 or 6-3) ...but it's not over yet!

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Thanks everybody for checkin a brotha out. I just tried to come with my best work each round because I respect everybody tracks on this site. Much more than Future Producers. I dont have a soundclick or whatever so these are pretty much Illmuzik exclusives. Might go a little smoother on the next round. Smooth out some of the drama thats going on in the battle.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Thanks everybody for checkin a brotha out. I just tried to come with my best work each round because I respect everybody tracks on this site. Much more than Future Producers. I dont have a soundclick or whatever so these are pretty much Illmuzik exclusives. Might go a little smoother on the next round. Smooth out some of the drama thats going on in the battle.

Man...do your shit! U are putting in work. Don't slack off for nothing.....if you're going to lose go out with a bang dammit..lmao

To be honest...if u keep the same intensity going I really don't see how u can lose. I've been wrong before though...lol

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Man...do your shit! U are putting in work. Don't slack off for nothing.....if you're going to lose go out with a bang dammit..lmao

To be honest...if u keep the same intensity going I really don't see how u can lose. I've been wrong before though...lol

LOL Alright bang it is.

If I lose I lose, but I'm not going down easy.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yo Dac...I want to hear what you had for the final round..... just curious...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Sucio, it's going in the next open themed Beat This! It's 100% Composed with the exception of (scratches and vocal snips, if I use them).

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
NICE....

I can't wait to hear it...

Status
Not open for further replies.