Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 9am ET, and will end at 9pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
that's a close one! shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiit!
Had to take a 2nd listen to both!

Scandal... are those 2 beats, or the 1st part is an intro?

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You guys are not making this easy at all... Maaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Man..

I have Ice by a hair.......by the thinnest of hairs..

Def the best matchup so far...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Iceman- YOOOoooooo, this is DOPE mate!!! As usual you are spanking the fuck out of a sample. The track doesnt let you get tired of it at all. I think I shall have some Patron to this one!

Okay-Scandal no joke here I know already before I push play..*pushes play* OOOOOOHHHHHhhhooooo!!!
LOL, Oh shit, now I know what yall are saying on here ...
mm
mm
mm

Damn Fade why the FUCK do you pair people up like this????
Fuckin wack, got the damn last soundin guys agianst each other first...

Wow, iono.... *shakes head* I wish presidential elections were this hard, at least you know your gettin someone good.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
So far, Icemanbeats has my favorite track of round one. This joint is FIRE!

Iceman. Haha this is real dope, its proper disco funk. A dj friend used to play this on one of the floors at a club he used to get us into back back in the days. Its got the memories flooding back. I used to get down to this shit on my way to his dj booth to smoke a j. Ya cant hate tha funk. Dope.

Scandal. God Damn, that second part is ill.

Im gonna have to go with scandal.
Although its a really hard choice, that loop has so much potential. I love a twinkly piano.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah, Scandal's beat may have taken it..but that transition kinda threw me off too much....I was vibing for a second..then stopped....

Scandal came back and 2nd place is not enough this year..he's coming for the crown....

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
Yeah, Scandal's beat may have taken it..but that transition kinda threw me off too much....I was vibing for a second..then stopped....

Scandal came back and 2nd place is not enough this year..he's coming for the crown....

LOL!!! Thats the exact reaction I was hoping for with that transition from flip one to flip 2. I wanted to catch dudes off guard like what the hell, lol. I don't know about 1st place though, I might not even make it out of the 2nd round, cause I already kno da illfellaz finna bring that heat!!! and shout out to Iceman Beats dude really brought it and it could've easily gone either way.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah I feel you on that...trying to get that shock value on the track...

Let's see what my boy Nomeezy brings this coming round....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Oh shit, poor ice....... He's gonna kill someone now..

I gotta say this wasnt a fair match up for the overall competition to have in the first round.

Iceman. Haha this is real dope, its proper disco funk. A dj friend used to play this on one of the floors at a club he used to get us into back back in the days. Its got the memories flooding back. I used to get down to this shit on my way to his dj booth to smoke a j. Ya cant hate tha funk. Dope.

Scandal. God Damn, that second part is ill.

Im gonna have to go with scandal.
Although its a really hard choice, that loop has so much potential. I love a twinkly piano.

See how brits be hatin on one another? just cant stick together.

Oh shit, poor ice....... He's gonna kill someone now..

I gotta say this wasnt a fair match up for the overall competition to have in the first round.

See how brits be hatin on one another? just cant stick together.

OI, NO!!! I just keep my opinion real, Regardless of affiliations.

Status
Not open for further replies.