November 25-28, 2009 - ROUND 1: Mitenberg vs. Spanish Harlem

• warzone (apr 26-27) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Mitenberg

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Spanish Harlem

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 9am ET, and will end at 9pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Mit- gotta get into it faster, no time to be experimental here...I like the beat when it drops, but its repetitive only in the sense that you have built this for an MC, it sounds. I like the beat , but lemme see what spanish brings as he is a known killer here.

Spanish- sounds like a bit much compression on the overall thing like you let a 660 do all the work...Well all that aside the track is more entertainnig but the mix is not the best I have heard from you in the past.

For the sample flippin arrangement skills I go with spanish, but honestly Mit actually had a more full sound to his mix..

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Mit- gotta get into it faster, no time to be experimental here...I like the beat when it drops, but its repetitive only in the sense that you have built this for an MC, it sounds. I like the beat , but lemme see what spanish brings as he is a known killer here.

Spanish- sounds like a bit much compression on the overall thing like you let a 660 do all the work...Well all that aside the track is more entertainnig but the mix is not the best I have heard from you in the past.

For the sample flippin arrangement skills I go with spanish, but honestly Mit actually had a more full sound to his mix..

yea rel there is a bit much compression... i wont be caught slippin next round though

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online