October 23-27, 2010 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Welp, I have good news and bad news... The Goood News is that I don't have a Haloween Beat so I gotta start from scratch. The Bad News is my open theme beat will be on the burner and used to destroy you all at a later date.

my best mad scientist laugh ***muhahahahah!

Time to come up with something horrific!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I got several in the wings, I got time to spruce it up and all that. Sorry dac. You mind as well go, and fiddle with your old general beat. Get it EXTRA good. The human tourch has a better chance of buildin a igloo in hell next to a furnace with morning breath... in the summer. Forreal.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Hahahaha you all shall be crushed! This is a Haloween theme and nothing can stop a man on fire! It's kinda like the movies where you see the bad guy coming and he's lived through explosions, he's lived through get'n hit by a truck, he fell 25 stories and when you got to the bottom - he was gone! Hahahaha, Invincible!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
its not my thing either but Im gonna do this just to crush DOX! His avatar says "look at the pretty boy who makes beats", now look at my avatar, it says "look at the guy that destroys pretty boys and anyone else who makes beats"...muuuuhahahahahahahahahaha!

LMAO

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH aight. Hope your beat has the wit you do. You MAY make second place.. lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dude..I have the PERFECT BEAT...too bad I'm the REIGNING CHAMPION.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Serious family issues have arose for me. I havent been able to work to much. I might have to miss this.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I just signed up. From the looks of it, I may win by defaulf LOL... Im like the bad news bears, ill take a win anyway I can get it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Im in, I know Q is in, Relic is gonna fold on us again, I have this gut feeling that there will be some surprise entries (because I've been talking alot of ish...lol), I hope so anyway. Cats have been acting skeered lately.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Sorry to hear that, go ahead and take care of business with the fam... They'll be other comps. Me and Q will represent.

Just went thru some beats, all the holloween style joints need mixing... Not lookin good.. smh

Thanks Dac. Its gonna be a process..

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I signed up without looking at the theme cos i havent been involved in one of these in aaaaages, plus dac seems like hes getting a bit cocky!! haha but this theme is hard, i'll try and get something together but probably wont be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online