Off my chest

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just a heads up to all of you - it's okay to do nothing.

Like me right now, today - I don't feel like doing shit. So I'm not going to.

There's times when I have the motivation to knock a bunch of tasks out, and it's satisfying doing that, but other times I just don't have the motivation, which I believe is normal. I've always thought that it's my brain telling me to take a break.

I never understood some people that always seem to be "ON" with no OFF switch. It's kind of like some people that are always happy and never seem to be in a bad mood. That drives me nuts lol.

But anyway, yeah, take a break if you need to. Don't forget that our brains are over-stimulated a lot nowadays so it's normal to just stop and stare at nothing. Unless you're in public then someone might think you're insane and call the cops.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241

There's times when I have the motivation to knock a bunch of tasks out, and it's satisfying doing that, but other times I just don't have the motivation, which I believe is normal. I've always thought that it's my brain telling me to take a break.

I never understood some people that always seem to be "ON" with no OFF switch. It's kind of like some people that are always happy and never seem to be in a bad mood. That drives me nuts lol.

But anyway, yeah, take a break if you need to. Don't forget that our brains are over-stimulated a lot nowadays so it's normal to just stop and stare at nothing. Unless you're in public then someone might think you're insane and call the cops.

Have to take care of numero uno first and have that work/life balance thing going for sure!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

I hate so much that this is the era of over stimulation that I wish under stimulation was a reality. My work/life balance feels at times nonexistent. I'm both childless and spouseless but got a 40 hr workweek and feel majority of the time afterwards mentally numb.

Last edited: