Oh Shit!!!! Hes back

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dude I thought I posted this here the other day, I guess not. That video got me so fired up! Tyson at 53 looks like he could still kill a man with one punch. I love it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know man, I was thinking it would be great if he could be both youngest and oldest champion hahahahaha. He does look old now, not sure of his stamina now, but fucking hell, its Iron Mike Tyson, back, again. Just wow.
There was an article about who would win between him and Tyson Fury. Who knows. But Mike's strength was the speed/power and his guard/ducking. Incredible.

There was an article about who would win between him and Tyson Fury. Who knows. But Mike's strength was the speed/power and his guard/ducking. Incredible.

I think the real Iron Mike might be one of the only people that Tyson Fury out of total respect actually fears. But I dont think Tyson has the stamina to go a full fight with Fury, that doesnt mean he couldnt win a shorter fight with shear brute force. Mike is a highly skilled technician, can he get his fitness up for a title fight, Im not sure he would be given the opportunity, but who knows.

he does look very dangerous in it, but its lots of small clips thrown together, nothing that shows him unleashing the beast for an extended period of time. He is old now, the world champion is named after him. I think if anybody can do it its Tyson, but does he still have the full package that is required. I hope so.

Tyson isnt one of the greatest handlers of money the world has ever seen, but he is one of the most feared and ferocious undisputed boxing world champions the world has ever seen

And last I heard wasnt yeezy $8 million in debt?

Tyson isnt one of the greatest handlers of money the world has ever seen, but he is one of the most feared and ferocious undisputed boxing world champions the world has ever seen

And last I heard wasnt yeezy $8 million in debt?

yea but 1 billion net worth so... why would that count? can't he just pay it? :D

you know that most of the time these numbers are made up right and the artists are rarely worth what we are told they are.
I know but God I hate being smart. I wish I could act like I don't know anything about anything and just live a happy life :D

members online