Opening up for Inspectah Deck & U-God

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Thursday Nov 10th we opening up for Inspectah Deck and U-God of Wu Tang Clan at Hudson Duster in Troy, NY (Right outside Albany, NY). My man Milly Warbucks and I along with JB!! (Who ive also produced for) and a few other acts will be performing before da Wu gets on stage. We were a late addition to the show so we arent on the flyer but if anyone is interested, check out www.hudsonduster.com for more information. I believe its $20 at da door but im jus happy to be a part of the show.

Nomezzy

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good shit man. good luck with that show

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Word, shout out Illmuzik. Good luck with the show, that's great news

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Big muthafuckin ups nomics, thats amazing really.....Like BigD said, thats some historic shit right there man.....I say enjoy every minute of it and bask in the limelight cuz that shits gotta be dope!!!.....BIG UPS ONCE AGAIN>>>>>Thats probably one of the biggest things ive heard as far as movin up on illmuzik......

U got my support man,.....Keep doin yer thing.

STEEZO

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats!
it shouldnt be too difficult to deliver a better show than inspectah deck cos all i've seen from him on stage was some wack non mc performance.. like a lot of the wu members and affiliates doing the seem routine, and besides the same routine just showing no skillzz... only groupies clap at a wack show.

C

Carpe Diem

Nomicsproduct said:
the show is upon us, got cds n shirts all pressed up, EQ!!!!!

niceness... good luck on this son, let us know what goes down...

members online