Plugins on external software??

dizzyybeatz

Battle Points: 1
I'm in the works of getting Omnisphere as a plugin but was wondering how and if you are able to save a plugin onto an external hard drive and still use the plugin without installing the sounds every time you use it. Anybody help me out here!!!

DJWIDEBODY

Beatmaker
i use an external on all of my plugins i keep the dl file on my external and another folder for the sounds it works out better for my computer performance

I'm in the works of getting Omnisphere as a plugin but was wondering how and if you are able to save a plugin onto an external hard drive and still use the plugin without installing the sounds every time you use it. Anybody help me out here!!![/QUOTE
when u say installing the sounds i dont understand do u mean the sounds it come with , cause omnisphere has a crap load of sounds like 40 gigs of it

Last edited by a moderator:

dizzyybeatz

Battle Points: 1
i didn't buy it yet so i dont really know. i just know the whole thing is like 60 gigs and I'm not trying to take all that space up on my computer

DJWIDEBODY

Beatmaker
so when you plug the drive in it doesn't make you re download anything?
no once u install everthing and assign the libray and dl file into the folder of your choice and u unplug the drive to use it on another computer and plug it back in it dosent make u reinstall
i didn't buy it yet so i dont really know. i just know the whole thing is like 60 gigs and I'm not trying to take all that space up on my computer
i just got trillian and its all on my external hard drive i actually use it on 2 computers