Product is made for its Consumer : Music Consumers

I Realized i lot of 10 - 18 yo people are listening to music, and they are the ones who determine which artists are gonna be the future stars. so if we write lyrics that a teenager can relate to, we would get successful right ? so that means if i had the same amount of skill as Tyga, i could sell countless records, because more people can relate to my lyrics, and my fans are the most important music consumers that exist, because they have at least 50 more years to buy my music, right ?

I know how that "IM GONNA BE THE FUTURE STAR!" shit sounds stupid, but this is my idea of why recognition matters :

1. You release a couple of albums to introduce yourself, they sell enough to make you a star
  2. You can sell any shit to people and make lots of money Using that money and the trust people have in you, you can make companies like little clothing lines and shit like that, that makes you alot more money than music itself, and you put stupidly high prices on everything so it would be called "Luxury" and make you enough money. also the pressure that makes artists release albums to prevent getting broke will lift offa your shoulders.
  3. With that money you can connect to the best music producers, then you can make the best pop albums of all time and bring music back to the world for a moment.
  4. You keep repeating step 2,3 till you become a legend. You will now be safe from companies that can make you invisible, because now they trust you and know that you can make alot of money for them.
  5. You make friends with the most powerful people in the industry, the ones with the most connections.
  6. You try to make your own label
  7. At your peak you can start actually telling people all the lies that they've told them and how they're getting brainwashed.

I know this plan ain't really accurate, i didn't really think about it alot and it's not my life plan at this moment, but my point is when you're as big as Eminem is right now, people like you, so even if you say absolute bullshit many people forget their legacies because they believe in you more than themselves, and that's how exactly Kanye West became the monster he is now, except he's not a monster and instead of lettin people know what they should, he started to spread bullshit, now nobody trusts him anymore.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You @ArvinArmani think too much but there is an audience, sadly, for every and anything but if I were in the business I'd wear my morals/beliefs on my sleeve w/o being preachy and if I'm hated for it, I wouldn't care and if I'm liked for it I'd be psyched that people relate to the real me.

I Realized i lot of 10 - 18 yo people are listening to music, and they are the ones who determine which artists are gonna be the future stars. so if we write lyrics that a teenager can relate to, we would get successful right ? so that means if i had the same amount of skill as Tyga, i could sell countless records, because more people can relate to my lyrics, and my fans are the most important music consumers that exist, because they have at least 50 more years to buy my music, right ?

I know how that "IM GONNA BE THE FUTURE STAR!" shit sounds stupid, but this is my idea of why recognition matters :

1. You release a couple of albums to introduce yourself, they sell enough to make you a star
  2. You can sell any shit to people and make lots of money Using that money and the trust people have in you, you can make companies like little clothing lines and shit like that, that makes you alot more money than music itself, and you put stupidly high prices on everything so it would be called "Luxury" and make you enough money. also the pressure that makes artists release albums to prevent getting broke will lift offa your shoulders.
  3. With that money you can connect to the best music producers, then you can make the best pop albums of all time and bring music back to the world for a moment.
  4. You keep repeating step 2,3 till you become a legend. You will now be safe from companies that can make you invisible, because now they trust you and know that you can make alot of money for them.
  5. You make friends with the most powerful people in the industry, the ones with the most connections.
  6. You try to make your own label
  7. At your peak you can start actually telling people all the lies that they've told them and how they're getting brainwashed.

I know this plan ain't really accurate, i didn't really think about it alot and it's not my life plan at this moment, but my point is when you're as big as Eminem is right now, people like you, so even if you say absolute bullshit many people forget their legacies because they believe in you more than themselves, and that's how exactly Kanye West became the monster he is now, except he's not a monster and instead of lettin people know what they should, he started to spread bullshit, now nobody trusts him anymore.

tumblr_nijcyqEUNp1u4y1i1o1_500.gif

:D

members online