Reason without disc

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
After Reason is installed, will it run without the disc?
I'm askin because I know somebody with it, and I plan to ask them to let me borrow it. But I don't wanna look like a fool.

Right now I'm usin' the demo, and there's a 20 min time limit. That is frustrating. And I don't have the dough to plop down yet and I'm really feelin reason.

I don't mind bein patient, and even if it does work without disc, I'll still purchase it. Propellerhead deserves $450 for such a great product.
-over-

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
afta the install in the initial load of the sound banks its runs on its own. But check it if your a college student u can get reason for like 250 or 300, check out aCEDEMICsUPERSTORE.COM THE GOT A WHOLE MESS OF STUDIO WARE.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
trinidad said:
afta the install in the initial load of the sound banks its runs on its own. But check it if your a college student u can get reason for like 250 or 300, check out aCEDEMICsUPERSTORE.COM THE GOT A WHOLE MESS OF STUDIO WARE.

yeah i just found out about academic super store, really you can be in any grade and still the disscount. I'm getting all my stuff form there now. and reason is 200 http://www.academicsuperstore.com/mfg/?c=propellerheads

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i think u can be in high school unda certain circumstances buit college is fa sho, worse case get a friend in school and askem to cop for ya. I wish i knwe wbout that when i was shopping around for real.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
yea during installation put the orchester and the soundbank cd's on your hard drive, but it'll take up more space that way.

madcapj

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
orchester and the soundbank how do u beat that if u aint gat tha cd?
any link whr i can get acheat or something?

Flipstar

ill o.g.
You must load and install ALL CDs initially.. it'll ask you to run the program a few times and after a few program runs it should not ask for the CDs anymore.

If you change any of your computer setup, I believe it'll ask you to load the CDs again when you start it up. I could be wrong on that.

Most importantly... BUY YOUR SOFTWARE. Remember, people that don't buy the software they use.. jack up the prices for others! EZ.

members online