Russia's here

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Grimm and what's your country's scene like?

Grimm

Welcome @Grimm and what's your country's scene like?
Well, we have really great production actually, but. You can listen to "Skryptonite - Москва любит". He's from Kazakhstan actually but works in Moscow right now. And they're a lot of great guys from Kazakhstan. AISULTAN directed video for 21 Savage - A lot. Btw, guys, is here a professional violinist or someone like that? We are buying equipment additional equipment for studio: cello, violin, flute. I was looking for some specific libs with samples, but decided it's better just to buy an instrument, more options to play with. So, I wanted to buy one from amazon, googled for a list of cellos https://primesound.org/best-cello/, but they do not provide any specific info, and amazon comments are shitty, too. I just do not want to purchase the cheapest one. I have not decided if that's cheaper to buy one from amazon or eBay or at the local store.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Ask @Grimm some pro cello/violin/flute teachers about what to buy. You may want to choose the one whose sound you dig most as a listener and make an attempt to learn it w/private lessons.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
@Grimm as a guitarist I would say that stringed instruments, specifically made of wood require some professional maintenance every now and then. And local retailers hate it when you bring'em a cheap instrument you bought online for maintenance. Depending on your budget, samples libraries are an option to be considered.
For any orchestral stuff my vote goes to spitfire audio. They are not cheap though.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Ill just add this classical instruments especially with bows take years to learn how to even make a decent sounding note not to dissaude you but there is a whole bunch of tech to it so just fair warning ☺ they are super cool tho oh and welcome !

members online