Sample Flip! - Eddy & The Soul Band - "Vision Of Love"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Flip this!

Download it in MP3:

You can use Peggo to download the YouTube video to MP3.

eddy.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Jordan I know it's tough but these are the types of songs I try to sample a lot, and it's always a challenge. I would say stick with those keys, maybe even pitch them down on the 4th bar. Like the part from 0:00 to 0:02, use that, then 0:02 to 0:04 for the next part. For the vocal parts, yeah that's tough! I would say use the tail end of the vocals around 0:15-0:16.

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Jordan... that wasnt bad.. i can dig it.. keep bangin!! i do feel like you should have more bottom end in the song over all.. other than that..1

NatureRok

ILLIEN
@Jordan-thanx homie.. much love on the listen.. more to come..@Fade..appreciate the love.. im lovin the site..wish i would of found this joint earlier

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Dammit @Fade! Always putting up the challenging ish! LOL

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Ok, here's what I came up with:

Nothing here yet.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
@Beautiful Noise..thanks homie.. appreciate the love.. i like the drum pattern in yours but would of love to hear more musical elements.. 1

Thanks fam. After hearing how you flipped those synths, it would be even more challenging to top it. I wanted to steer away from the obvious parts that were going to be sampled, which is why my choices were very slim. I had to make what I chose work

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Thanks fam. After hearing how you flipped those synths, it would be even more challenging to top it. I wanted to steer away from the obvious parts that were going to be sampled, which is why my choices were very slim. I had to make what I chose work
i appreciate that homie.. i feel you on not wanting to use the same part of the song someone else does and i respect you for that.. i thought about using the end, but i fell for the easy target i guess..lol 1

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
i appreciate that homie.. i feel you on not wanting to use the same part of the song someone else does and i respect you for that.. i thought about using the end, but i fell for the easy target i guess..lol 1

You made it work though, and I give you mad props for it. It would be hard to top your flip.

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Mann...All yall kilt the flip game yo. I dunno when Fade last dropped a beat, but I'm waiting for that fire Fade. He's been posting some serious gems man..Maybe someday I could be so dope and blessed as all the producers on this site..Yaw got me hyped and yaw keep me hyped..one

members online