say what you want, but Rick Ross can choose a beat!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
OMG that bass!!!!! And he gettin some punches, JL lookin out for'em. smh

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Oh c'mon y'all, the westside gotta have a hero too! But wait 2pac was from NYC, maybe Rick shoulda tried to sound more like Em. But wait! Em was born in Missouri, well westside I tried to help y'all...lol

j/k

dac

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the beats is a 6.5-7 in my opinion but im glad to hear a southside cat that i consider trash actually rock on a beat that sounds like a hip hop beat instead of the same old 808 clap trash like every other rapper uses nowadays

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I meant the sample.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ya'll dont really know about ross man, dude is a real emcee and he can spit his ass off TRUST...dont judge an emcee's lyrical ability by their mainstream releases...EVER.

He dumbed it down ALOT on the first two joints which enabled him to start spittin again on mafia music...

Garbage rappers dont use diction like "dodging debacles"

his old Poe Boy era tapes are classic, but if you aint in So Fla you probably never heard or seen them.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah, I hear a lot about dude before he went mainstream....I actually don't mind ya boy Ross...Best dude in the FL mainstream at this point....I don't know anyone from FL who's better in the mainstream right now.....can't really count Trick because he's not doing anything right now....

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Yeah, I hear a lot about dude before he went mainstream....I actually don't mind ya boy Ross...Best dude in the FL mainstream at this point....I don't know anyone from FL who's better in the mainstream right now.....can't really count Trick because he's not doing anything right now....

Being a florida native(tampa , born and raised) i heard ross alot on those po boy mixtapes?. He could always rhyme. With that being said trick daddy dollas will always be the king of FL!

members online