Saying hello

Hi Everyone. @OGBama dropped me a note on gearlsutz and recommended me. Never seen this site before but seems really cool.
I'm 34 and have been making beats since I was like 16. My mum had a copy of Cubase SX and once I got on that I never looked back!
Did Music Production at Uni but then went into a various jobs and the music just became a hobby.
This year decided to get some of my music out there for leasing or sales because otherwise I got all this cool music just sat on my hardrive doing fuck all!
I use Renoise these days and love the workflow.
Make mostly 90s / 2000s style Hip Hop, West or East coast. Just inspired by certain producers or rappers. Sometimes make more modern stuff.
Would be up for some collabs if the fit is right.
Got a youtube channel and a beatstars page.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Hi Everyone. @OGBama dropped me a note on gearlsutz and recommended me. Never seen this site before but seems really cool.
I'm 34 and have been making beats since I was like 16. My mum had a copy of Cubase SX and once I got on that I never looked back!
Did Music Production at Uni but then went into a various jobs and the music just became a hobby.
This year decided to get some of my music out there for leasing or sales because otherwise I got all this cool music just sat on my hardrive doing fuck all!
I use Renoise these days and love the workflow.
Make mostly 90s / 2000s style Hip Hop, West or East coast. Just inspired by certain producers or rappers. Sometimes make more modern stuff.
Would be up for some collabs if the fit is right.
Got a youtube channel and a beatstars page.
welcome to the ill buddy. your taste is similar to a lot of people here, I'm guessing you like dre and premo :D but yea check out the discord too, most collabs happen there.