school project. guys want to help? id appreciate it

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
ok so in class we have to do a run down on if we were given 30,000 USD to spend on a commercial studio how would we do it.

we have to

1. have enough equipment to home a live band(extra guitar strings, drums, mics, and the basic guitar and keyboard cables and what ever is needed to hook them into the recording system) and anything else associated with recording the band.

2. last but not to be forgotten equipment to go in a vocal recording room which is pretty basic im sure i can handle that much but id still want to hear input for this. mic, interface, cords,headphones,foam, and ect

anyone got suggestions on this topic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well....I think Formant or DP would have some good insight on this topic...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I think you need to pinpoint first how many people are in the band including the instruments they play that need to be purchased.

Second, do you have the rooms already or do they need treatment ?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I think you need to pinpoint first how many people are in the band including the instruments they play that need to be purchased.

Second, do you have the rooms already or do they need treatment ?
Its a theoretical class project so Im going to assume everything will be needed to be done, also as far as how many people in the band thats a good question. Is it a regular rock band of 4-5 ? Or big enough for Big Band music?