Show Yourself....2008 Version!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I want to put a face to all of you characters here at illmuzik. There was a thread like this started by Classic three years ago. I figured it is long overdue for a new one. Post a pic and let's see those mugs. LOL!

pic051508_1.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

I was thinking the same thing but I was trying to give Noble the benefit of the doubt and maybe he was joking or something. I mean his name is NOBLEwordz.

I been rocking this jacket for years. I gotta get a new one.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 210

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I was thinking the same thing but I was trying to give Noble the benefit of the doubt and maybe he was joking or something. I mean his name is NOBLEwordz.

I been rocking this jacket for years. I gotta get a new one.

lol yeah I was jokin .. I'm a more of a wigger than all of you put together ..

My bad.. I ate to many cocopops.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I knew that. Like I said... Noble. It's all good. I'm black and I am probably a bigger wigger than anyone else. My wife just made me go for a walk in the park with her. I think every white person there said hello to us. I go a lot of places where I get the sense that black people must have never passed through there.

Where's your photo?

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
LMAO! Ya'll retarded. I knew I liked this mu'fuckin site for a reason. NUTZ! HAHAHAHA!

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
^^^^You look like the president of a bank or something. LOL!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
l_1f0eb2c580795d1c68e5c37520ed388c.jpg

Yea... some girl painted my nails black with that punk rock logic... rock on bitches