Showcase - April 17-23, 2017 - Post your beats here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Matt-D Thats a smooth joint you got there. I say tuned down the hats a little but other than that. This shit is sauce
@Marc Duncan Good trap beat. I can see UGK rap over this. I like it

I haven't made a beat for a min but here's a little something I made..

Solo

Battle Points: 2
Simple beat I did today. All feedback will be appreciated and returned.

Nice simple beat, I dig the sample. The mix could use some work imo, the hihats are a bit too loud. Other than that nice work!

Real drums will always win over step sequencers, and the sample is on point, amazing job.
Here's mine.

Wow that intro/sample is beautiful, was expecting a bigger drop tho. Really liked when that e-guitar came in, nice arrangement. Real smooth solid beat.

@Matt-D Thats a smooth joint you got there. I say tuned down the hats a little but other than that. This shit is sauce
@Marc Duncan Good trap beat. I can see UGK rap over this. I like it

I haven't made a beat for a min but here's a little something I made..

I liked the way you flipped this. Great job! Drums are knocking! Wasn't feeling the bassline tho.

@Matt-D : i like the bounce and the vocal chops are so nice
@Marc Duncan : a lot of work here, i like it, the guitar is my favorite part
@Klypse : yeah, so nice, style. That "break" is great

here is my submission :

Wow this joint is too smooth, enjoyed every second tbh. Very creative. Took me on a journey

It's been a minute since I've posted here. Would appreciate any feedback on my new sounds.

FFC Beatz

Battle Points: 11
Nice simple beat, I dig the sample. The mix could use some work imo, the hihats are a bit too loud. Other than that nice work!

Wow that intro/sample is beautiful, was expecting a bigger drop tho. Really liked when that e-guitar came in, nice arrangement. Real smooth solid beat.

I liked the way you flipped this. Great job! Drums are knocking! Wasn't feeling the bassline tho.

Wow this joint is too smooth, enjoyed every second tbh. Very creative. Took me on a journey

It's been a minute since I've posted here. Would appreciate any feedback on my new sounds.

ay i fux with this joint right here.

Battle Points: 87

That track is fucking fire man! Would love to exchange some production pointers with you sometime!

S-Beats

Battle Points: 5
smooth j dilla inspired beat

@Solo really feeling this one, i like it a lot
@Matt-D you should add a bassline to that track, the hats are a bit too loud too, pretty nice
@TeeJay Sounds you should add some compression to that kick, it is not really bumping and add more swing to the drums
@Klypse classic boom bap right here, nice af, maybe change the bassline a bit

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@S-Beats Wow... This really feels like the stuff Dilla did when he was known as Jay Dee... The bass and drums sound just like something he would have done in 1996 - something like a Q-Tip a cappella track would go nice on top of it. The flutter is a nice touch.

@TeeJay Sounds Was the record from the picture the source of the sample? Anyway, I think the kick sample is way too weak, but aside from that, it's a very relaxing track.

@Klypse That's the first time I've heard a Genesis flip and I'm impressed with the arrangement. However, the bass is not tuned properly - dial the pitch knob down a few dozens of cents.

My contribution to this jam (I don't think the mix is quite right. Also, the bass slide doesn't work, so it's off beat at a few points):
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
B

Bogdan Strauss

I would appreciate some feedback for this one. I cant listen right now to all the tracks, later ill post the feedback. Thanks.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan I like this one especially the arrangement.
@Klypse Good Beat Bro love the drums and the chops.
@KDVS I really love the vibe of this beat, the mix, and the way it flows together.
@Solo NICE!! I especially love that main sound you used and the way you used it great job!!
@S-Beats I like this one a lot. I'm a sucka for good drums over laid back melodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online