Showcase - April 26-28, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Sounds like good work on the first link 001-demo
the second link iz kool layback like a r&b and rap beat. like the piano and guitar in that track.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Heres a little something I did bcs of a video game I remembered called Castlevania.The stage theme was Rotating room level if anyone remembers that...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
I think you could make a cool chop from that sample right at 0:05. At 0:18 I don't have a lot to say, I can't really wrap my head around the melody with the drums like that I actually thought you were using some kind of artsy meter... Maybe I'm just retarded though. Love the bit at 0:59 though, dark as hell.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
ye i made it like that on purpose i was board n did whatever , tried to accomplish a diffrnt n unique sound with a sample from castlevania

D-Mos

@Magna Opera
Untitled 001 - Is pretty chill, I really dig the head room you have in this beat. Good transitions and nice swell of the strings. Over all great feel.
Untitled 002 - This one's cool. A lot of different instruments playing here. Laid back vibe.

@Frankie Perez
- This beat is dark meng. I love Castlevania series. I don't know which system you're talking about, I'm assuming the SNES version. Anyways good stuff all around.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
im feeling etude and summerschooling but for summerschooling i really like if i had a good voice i would definetly rap to that 1st and second beat of summerschooling

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Magna Opera: 001: like the warmth in the song, good feel, very nice, good sound quality..
002: this is even bether for me, the base line is real good, really like these two productions. the synths in here are doing their job good..

Frankie Perez: ohhhh, this is it! very enjoyable, the beat it real nice, sample sets a scary mood with the hard banging drums.. Nice!

D-Mos: experimenting, love it! synth action, heavy drums. Yeah go crazy!! ill be following your soundcloud. Oh and than the raps came, this is very good for me, song two, the hook is amazing!! also love the vibe it gives... Song three/four, yeah, it keeps comming. enjoying your productions.. Very nice!

This my new song called: Out Of My Comfort Zone
Hope you like it

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Thanks, @ Kdvs comfort zone - im Feeling that bass and guitar i hear a small part thats asking for some bongos... very nice vibe reminds me of the summertime or playing guitar on the beach for some reason.

YTBeatz

Battle Points: 5
@ Frankie Perez: The beat in your last post is nice! sounds coool... The sample sounds nice^^
@KDVS: Really chillin beat!... Sounds really professional to me! keep up that good work!

There are a lot of talented producers in this forum! ;-)

What do you think about my new beat?... Not really the same style like the other beats in here, but yea...

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Frankie Perez: yeah, some bongos would do really well in there.. :) glad you got a summer vibe, today is the first day whit some real sun here, been loving the outside all day.. Riders On The Storm, i like your drums on this one also, the start is giving a headbanging feel, and that freaky midle part is real nice for me... Good track once again..

YTBeats: Thank you for the kind words, means alot to me... HipHop Gangster Beat; You are going crazy on this one, ive listen to some of your tracks, your song arrangments is high class! Never a "boring" moment, always something new happening, i like this alot. Do you have a soundcloud? Looking forward to the next one...

YTBeatz

Battle Points: 5
Frankie Perez: yeah, some bongos would do really well in there.. :) glad you got a summer vibe, today is the first day whit some real sun here, been loving the outside all day.. Riders On The Storm, i like your drums on this one also, the start is giving a headbanging feel, and that freaky midle part is real nice for me... Good track once again..

YTBeats: Thank you for the kind words, means alot to me... HipHop Gangster Beat; You are going crazy on this one, ive listen to some of your tracks, your song arrangments is high class! Never a "boring" moment, always something new happening, i like this alot. Do you have a soundcloud? Looking forward to the next one...

Thx for the nice feedback! ;-)... Yes I have!... But unfortunately it's not up 2 date!... https://soundcloud.com/ytbeatzproductions ;-)

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Thanks for the comments, i made both those beats in the same day but i got tired on riders of the storm so i made it really quick, now that i hear it again i should have made it a bit longer at least 2 minutes its was for the sample flip last week.

D-Mos

@KDVS: This is cool sample. Really digging the drums and bassline. The instruments complement each other well. I wasn't expecting the vocals in there. Sort of a 60's feel to it. I take it everything is by yourself? good work.

@ Frankie Perez: classic song flipped, interesting take. I found that the beat fell out of sink here and there......

@YTBeats: This beat is packed with fullness. Not much to say except you cover all the basses and then some. Class act.

Thank to those who gave me some feedback. Much appreciated.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
@D-Mos naw i did that on purpose 1 and 1 and 1 then 2 3 4 i chop it up so i can add chorus between chops thanks for feed back

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online