Showcase - December 12-18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@tomkillsjerry I enjoy the vibe from the second 2, sounds peaceful. Still amazes me how people can manipulate synthesizers.

Wish I would've made at least past the first round but here's my line up

#bringbackthesoul

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@tomkillsjerry man bro all three are dope but if I had to pick one it would be the blues guitar beat. And the drop on that 1st joint is crazy, and i'm loving the synth on that last one.
@S3oulC1ty All of yours are also good. I like the second one best though.

Here goes mine

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@tomkillsjerry Those tracks are ill. You are a beast when it comes to synths
@S3oulC1ty I'm loving those flips also. I hear a little influence with Flying Lotus?
@Matt-D Dope flip but its a little repetitive. Its all good tho.
@S-Beats Normally i won't give feedback unless its giving first, but since you new here I got you. I hear a little 9th in there but its also repetitive. Vocals would do wonder in this track..

Here's mine flip. I'm adding to my mixtape I'm putting together

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@tomkillsjerry I like your synth work as well. Really good beats but my favorite two are when the sky met the sea and this is my end, I'm a sucka for those types of beats. Question, have you sold any of those beats? Because they would make really great songs.
@Klypse Yeah man I love repetitive beats lol!! Thought your beat was well put together I'm just personally not that crazy about the sample.

Here are two beats I did a while back

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@Klypse that was fire bro nice work.

@Matt-D that thing you do is dope af. one thing I would do is put a low pass filter and a shallow slow chorus on that pluck lead to make it fit better with the samples

And I I've worked alot on sound design in the synths I use. most of my song ideas started as sound design sessions then I get inspired to make some thing

Sole Element

ILLIEN
I hear you on that one. That's a nightmare when you get someone who is lazy, can't rap, or don't work hard on your beats.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Well if you're as good at rapping as you are with the beats then you'll be straight. If you're ever interested in rapping over one of my beats just message me and let me know and I'll be glad to send you one, or if you're down to collab on a beat I play piano so maybe I can send you a riff and we can take it from there to see how it will come out.

@tomkillsjerry how can I critique you? your talent is obvious.
@seoulcity love that snare on battle that track four. feeling that off tempo shit you do. kinda like madlib or dilla. soul samples are dope. have you tried flipping some prog rock?
@Klypse dopeness. I always like del. I feel inspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online