Showcase - December 23-25, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chisel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I call this the Maschine 100% True School Trilogy. All three beats were made exclusively using Native Instruments Maschine True School Expansion Pack. No external samples or effects.

Comments...

@JustRipe - Nice swing to your beat. Love the holiday vibe! Great beat, man.

@HDProduction - I added comments to all your beats on YouTube. I especially like the dark beat. Nice piano. Good stuff.

@LP -
(This Time) Drums sound nice, but the beat is a bit too stiff for my tastes. I'd try loosening it up a bit. Give it some swing or cut back on the quantizing. Try adding a sub to fill in the low end. Turn up the volume of the samples so they sit better in the mix.
(Let Me Be) Again, nice drums. Just loosen up that beat. Check out JustRipe's beat to hear that swing I'm talkin' about. I love the sample in this one. Very festive!

HDProduction

ill o.g.
I call this the Maschine 100% True School Trilogy. All three beats were made exclusively using Native Instruments Maschine True School Expansion Pack. No external samples or effects.

Maschine 100% True School - YouTube

Maschine 100% True School 2 - YouTube

Maschine 100% True School 3 - YouTube

Comments...

@JustRipe - Nice swing to your beat. Love the holiday vibe! Great beat, man.

@HDProduction - I added comments to all your beats on YouTube. I especially like the dark beat. Nice piano. Good stuff.

@LP -
(This Time) Drums sound nice, but the beat is a bit too stiff for my tastes. I'd try loosening it up a bit. Give it some swing or cut back on the quantizing. Try adding a sub to fill in the low end. Turn up the volume of the samples so they sit better in the mix.
(Let Me Be) Again, nice drums. Just loosen up that beat. Check out JustRipe's beat to hear that swing I'm talkin' about. I love the sample in this one. Very festive!

thx so much for the nice feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.