Showcase - December 25-31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
@A.R. DASUPASTAR : nice mellow vibe, on the slow BPM tip. Props!
@Matt-D : currently watching the video. Nice smooth vibe, and awesome video editing skills! Now I'm listening to Light Switch. I'm loving the drum pattern. The wah wah is definitely different, and I barely hear it used in this genre. Props!

This will probably be my last beat for the year, then I'm going to be focusing on getting my instrumental projects mixed and tweeked to a t, so I can release them in 2018. My goal is to release 3 instrumental projects in the new year. Until then, enjoy this rock guitar interlude:

http://www.beatstars.com/beat/interlude-21-bpm-103-1010640/play/

@Matt-D : BTW, thanks for the feedback on Interlude 20. I appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
whats up yall, cold day in Virginia...im at work bored so lets check out some beats!

@A.R. DASUPASTAR im not in love with the intro but the flip of this sample totally makes up for it...this is kind of cool to listen to its really slow bpm to rap to i would maybe speed it up a bit that way MC's can rip this hsit...i love how different the song structure is, dope sample choice and nice work on the beat

@Matt-D nice job with editing the video down to a minute and a half...not an easy accomplish ment....im digging the second beat you posted but im not feeling how strong that LFO effect sounds in it...i like that it gives it that wavy feel to the track but past 4 or 5 seconds in it kind of changes and it then makes everything sound distorted...i would maybe try some automation with the volume of that sound cuz this beat is definately a banger if it wasnt for that...nice job bro

@Beautiful Noise nice chop work here i like the voice ins as well...little old school never hurt no body...nice job making a cool ass lyrical beat battle type beat...very creative with the chops and the hook was done very nicely...nice work bro

@King Drew Xlll already loving what i hear...that flute and piano mix is that a sample? nice drums i like the crow sounds this shit would be dope for the right mc to fuck with...im sure the bass is dope i cant hear it on these computer speakers though...you obviously got expierence making trap beats and shit...this was a cool sounding joint not too many sounds in it though...its not over the top but i could hear a couple of more instruments in my head that would go well with this joint...altogether great work bro

@Toni P no offense dog i skipped your video to the end so i can check the beat out...didnt really want to listen to you speak...and from what i heard this is dope as far as "industry standard" is concerned, it is definately a trap/pop sounding beat and i commend you for that...not a big fan of the hook on it tbh but i do like that beat good work

heres my beat...b ez

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>​

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
@A.R. DASUPASTAR when the beat comes in it is dope!! nice work and I do stuff like that all the time lol!! either i'll rush and post it without giving it a proper mix or forget to save an update I did to a beat.

DOPE. NO SAMPLES!!! TRUE DEFINITION OF ORIGINAL ART. IM NOT REALLY IN LOVE WITH THE SYNTHS ON HERE THOUGH!!!

Here is my latest for the thread!!!! Hope you all enjoyed your holidays!!!

I love the 808's & the guitar but wasnt too moved by the percussions melody. Great mix

Man, I really do wish I could flip and make Boom Bap, soulful tracks like this bro!!! Kudos to you man, got that J. Dilla feel to it!
reminds me of PETE ROCK! The simplicity of the drums with the different chops, makes this composition perfect

@A.R. DASUPASTAR : nice mellow vibe, on the slow BPM tip. Props!
@Matt-D : currently watching the video. Nice smooth vibe, and awesome video editing skills! Now I'm listening to Light Switch. I'm loving the drum pattern. The wah wah is definitely different, and I barely hear it used in this genre. Props!

This will probably be my last beat for the year, then I'm going to be focusing on getting my instrumental projects mixed and tweeked to a t, so I can release them in 2018. My goal is to release 3 instrumental projects in the new year. Until then, enjoy this rock guitar interlude:

http://www.beatstars.com/beat/interlude-21-bpm-103-1010640/play/
thanks a lot!!! Much respect

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Beautiful Noise your welcome bro anytime!! good job on the beat but i didnt feel the vocals im pretty sure you did that on purpose but to me it kind of through the beat off. But still good.
@Toni P i thought the beat was very melodic and i loved that bass. Also good job with the hook.
@King Drew Xlll I can tell this is a good beat for trap style nicely done. i just think it could have a better melody to give it more feeling imo.
@EsquireMusic111 you have a very unique style and i always love your sound selection it really makes it catchy!! Smooth banger!!
@dBtheProducer i like this one!! Ican definetely here someone singing over this one, catchy sounds and great arrangement!!

VinsaneBeats

Battle Points: 13
@A.R. DASUPASTAR when the beat comes in it is dope!! nice work and I do stuff like that all the time lol!! either i'll rush and post it without giving it a proper mix or forget to save an update I did to a beat.

tHIS IS REALLY NICE MAN

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@P300Beats I like this beat man, great mix and everything goes together I think it would be even better with more of a build-up, but it really doesn't need it that's just something I would personally lke to hear.. Dope!
@VinsaneBeats Hot Fire!!! Those drums really set it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online