Showcase - December 26, 2016 - January 1, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Schell

@S3oulC1ty dope beat man, very clean sounding.

@bcwarlock I'm liking some of those chops later in the beat, real nice.

@Klypse also liking High Stars, got a real laid back almost Talib sounding instrumental.

@NONONSENSEBEATS thank god for the edit button right? lol. It's sounding good man, I think the percussion carries it through, might want to play around with the leads or drop some samples to switch up things a bit.

Found some time over the holidays, so here's a few for the week. A couple different styles.

Last edited:
K

KING DAVID

CHECK THIS BEAT OUT LET ME KNOW HOW I DID.

Nothing here yet.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
good afternoon, its a chilly windy day in virginia, im battling a stomach virus, but ive musterd up enough energy to show up on here and listen to these beats...hopefully you guys like mine too lets get this shit cracking

@S3oulC1ty what can i say man you got another banger in this beat but this is definately one of my favorites that ive heard come from you since i joined this site, why only 1:22? i liked it so much i didnt want it to end i guess...beats like this and producers like you inspire me to level up in this music game for sure!

@bcwarlock dam thats crazy how you flipped that ginuwine sample, i really dig the creativity it took to make this beat, drums took me a while to like but its spot on for the vibe in this beat, very smooth kinda dreamy sample flip im digging it bro nicely done

@Klypse first beat starts out pretty cool, thank god you added the chopping cuz it started to get a little boring, besides some tweaking to its song structure this beat isnt terrible but could use a little more TLC maybe use some other percussion sounds lighlty to add more of a rhythm in between your kick and snare

@NONONSENSEBEATS ayyye, lol 2 words... hella catchy, with the right artist and right timing this beat has potential to be somebodys hit out there, what am i doing giving you feedback i should be applying to you for a job lol

@R.Schell listening to right now, this is a crazy sounding beat but i fucks with this a whole lot, kind of reminds me of Ron Browz Club Type Shit...i can hear Nicki Minaj on this shit or somebody relevant today on this joint, the longer i hear this beat the more im digging this shit, my only thing is some of the drums and shit sound a bit crushed or something, man this beat puts a big smile on my face i really like this alot! nice job

@KING DAVID dam for a sec it sounds like this beat was about to turn up, but then it just drops out then builds up again and drops out again and does that over and over in a loop :( not completely in love with the instrumentation cuz it sounds off key but it does have this crazy ass vibe but dam the drums in this beat are the biggest let down, you keep hyping us up but never bring in the drop that it so needs...better luck next time not feeling this one bro...

so i made this beat after my boy showed me a few funk samples, he's 50 years old so these joints and older than dirt but man did i snatch up some good ones, this was a beat i made christmas morning before my stomach virus fucked up my holiday!

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

@R.Schell personally i like "Right Now" the best from your latest work. nice flip with the vocals. smoked a good spliff to your beat and enjoyed it. lol.

here are my newest:

[LostBoy]

Hey everyone,

My name is LostBoy, I've been producing for about 6 months now and looking for some feedback, criticism, and tips. Most of what you will hear from me comes from the soul and locked up inner feelings shown through music. Check out this new Original trackI made called V E L V E T.

Thanks!

SIFU

@S3oulC1ty - Track is fire just wish it was longer

@bcwarlock - Ill sounds like early Flying Lotus good job!

@Klypse - Jay Z remix! Love how you did the horns sick!

@R.Schell - Right Now thumps! This is a banger!

I'll get back to the rest of y'all. Here's one grimy steez

Beat Gutz

The One and Only Beat Gutz

Let Me know what Ya'll think, changes, Ideas and comments are all good!! first of 3 newest beats from your neighborhood Beat Gutz! Thx Everyone!!

Last edited:

Beat Gutz

The One and Only Beat Gutz

Second of the 3 newest instrumentals from Beat Gutz, Check it out!! all types of comments and suggestions wanted!! Thx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online