Showcase - December 28-30, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Nice work, I checked them all..."Don't Say No" was recorded a touch too loud and started distorting at times but I really liked the beat. All are very eccentric (in a good way), non conventional but not too far out there. Good stuff, and welcome to illmuzik.

Usual

The Fall

What's goin on people?

First post on here, just discovered the site recently. Been producing for almost a year now. Not that good on mixing my stuff just yet, but I'll get there. This track is called "The Fall". Give a listen and let me know what's up...

Be easy...
http://soundcloud.com/usual21/the-fall

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
a storyteller for a songwriter, not some bullshit trap hop shit...
Molotov The Industry
Molotov The Industry at 1.04 on December 29, 2011 03:15
Triumphant start
throw some grit on those synths
maybe test out some different kicks

of course everything I say is all constructive criticism do as you will, these are just my ideas. other than what I mentioned those small things its dope shit man.
Molotov

keep bangin'

Chisel

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I made this beat tonight in one hour using Native Instruments Maschine in stand-alone mode. It's my typical Faux-Sampled style. Hope you enjoy it.

Comments:

odbarq - Nice laid back joint ya got there. Good swing to the beat. The vocal sample got a bit repetitive for my taste, but overall it was a good beat!

usual - Interesting beat. Sounds more like an instrumental than a beat that someone would spit on. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Peace \/
chisel316

HDProduction

ill o.g.
I made this beat tonight in one hour using Native Instruments Maschine in stand-alone mode. It's my typical Faux-Sampled style. Hope you enjoy it.

Maschine Faux-Sampled 60 Minute Beat - YouTube

Comments:

odbarq - Nice laid back joint ya got there. Good swing to the beat. The vocal sample got a bit repetitive for my taste, but overall it was a good beat!

usual - Interesting beat. Sounds more like an instrumental than a beat that someone would spit on. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Peace /
chisel316
really interesting sound man. i feel the drums and the sample sounds just great. keep up the nice work. i left you thumps up and a comment pls return the favour and check me also out :) here www.youtube.com/user/MrHDProd and here www.soundclick.com/hdproduction

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
What's goin on people?

First post on here, just discovered the site recently. Been producing for almost a year now. Not that good on mixing my stuff just yet, but I'll get there. This track is called "The Fall". Give a listen and let me know what's up...

Be easy...
http://soundcloud.com/usual21/the-fall

Damn. Pretty sick melodies on that track. Good job.

really interesting sound man. i feel the drums and the sample sounds just great. keep up the nice work. i left you thumps up and a comment pls return the favour and check me also out :) here www.youtube.com/user/MrHDProd and here www.soundclick.com/hdproduction

You got a lot of bangers on your You Tube man. Props. I hear a lot of radio ready shit on there.

http://soundcloud.com/molotov-the-industry/in-life
feed back on the cloud page or here whateversclever
peace

You have a lot of grimey hypnotic loops, but I'm feeling the drums could hit a lot harder. You should work on your drums for a minute and make them bang a little harder and dirtier. Then put your crazy samples on it.

HDProduction

ill o.g.
Damn. Pretty sick melodies on that track. Good job.

You got a lot of bangers on your You Tube man. Props. I hear a lot of radio ready shit on there.

You have a lot of grimey hypnotic loops, but I'm feeling the drums could hit a lot harder. You should work on your drums for a minute and make them bang a little harder and dirtier. Then put your crazy samples on it.
haha thanks fam :) might leave a comment and a thumps up :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online