Showcase - February 15-21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206

I like how the Kick and Bass are mixed on this one, but you it drowned out the melody. the only thing that bothers me is the sample, it would have felt better on a boom bap kind of beat, instead of trap. but all in all well done!

Check it out

Good work on this one, It just needs more work, Try doing a high pass filter on your melodies, and layering your drums, also, the bass needs to be a bit more livelier if your going for a trap beat. make sure that everything is playing in the same key, and your set.

TheRealAGE

@Dnz The Mnc soft rhodes is pretty dope bro. Your production is improving. Drums could still be processed better overall tho. Keep working.

@Bugsy this is interesting. I like the beat. Your flow is on point on it. The delivery could use some improvement. Hook is iffy to me. Love the sample in this beat. Bass line is good too.

Here is my new beat yall.

saaid

PurpleCrow
Heres a track That ive been holding on to for quite some time now, The whole track, the beat and the song, means a lot to me. unfortunately its never been finished, I still havent found the right singer. :D

In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy it, and of course let me know what your thoughts are.

Peace!

really like the beat not sure about the rap though.

quick beat

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@Dnz The Mnc
Your track just completely matched the vibe I've been in today lol. You're getting better with each track and its showing in your mixes. Seeing that unique style come out is the most rewarding part of the process.

Heres my latest, tell me what you think

saaid

PurpleCrow
@Dnz The Mnc
Your track just completely matched the vibe I've been in today lol. You're getting better with each track and its showing in your mixes. Seeing that unique style come out is the most rewarding part of the process.

Heres my latest, tell me what you think

fucking love it, couldn't sit still for this one, played like 3 times bro im defo gona check out more of your stuff. loving it!!!

here something i created today

Last edited:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
something i quickly put together today

In all honesty, it was really difficult for me to find ONE beat to give feedback on, since most of the posts this week are not my steez...however, in all respect to the rules of this thread, I decided on this beat, because it had some sounds in it that reminded me of Zelda OOT. Overall, it's not a bad beat, but too much of this particular sound tends to lose my attention.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online