Showcase - February 23 - March 1, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@TheRealAGE : late night chill feel! Im diggin this bakgruond sample, really bring out the life in the song. Good replay value. I would maybe want to try and get the drums more closer to the sample, but this is offcourse just how i like it. This is great music.
--
Haha, the language is Norwegian. Glad you liked the first half, i got the vocals from the start, the hook and at the end. I hate this language problem, haha(!) I feel when im using my vocal in english, i kinda fake it to much. But yeah, thanks for feedback.. :))

D-Mos

KDVS - I like the slow build of this, you bring in all the elements of the track slowly and methodically. I don't understand the language at all but I can fell the vibe. Good stuff.

The Real Age - This is a really chill track, Nice and smooth. If Im not mistaken, that main trumpet could very well been some late Miles Davis. Either way this track has got some serious chill/laidback vibe. Nice stuff

Here is some of my latest, beats made with Maschine Studio. Hope you dig.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-One Beats

First Beat:
very unusual, first moment i was like.. hmm strange, but when i was used to it i like it very much, it definitely is great mixed, and very interesting unique beat.

Second Beat:
as well very unusual, but damn good... i like it very much, one of the best things ive heard on this forum so far. you definetely have your own style man. Respect!

Here is some of my latest, beats made with Maschine Studio. Hope you dig.

First Beat:
very unusual, first moment i was like.. hmm strange, but when i was used to it i like it very much, it definitely is great mixed, and very interesting unique beat.

Second Beat:
as well very unusual, but damn good... i like it very much, one of the best things ive heard on this forum so far. you definetely have your own style man. Respect!

P.S i produce with maschine too.

check my new beat:

Stussy

I have no clue what your saying! haha what language is that? but i like the vibe! especially the first half.

Here is my newest beat. FREE to use if any MC's are looking to get on it.

first beat: its cool man, definitely thought it was a little strange but its dope
second beat: i like this definitely that old school jazzy meets new school. good mix n all
DOS- i fucs with that intro on the second beat u posted, had me on some nostalgic shit
I-One- i like the piano and guitars man, real sick old school vibes too

Check out my latest if you don't mind!

first beat: its cool man, definitely thought it was a little strange but its dope
second beat: i like this definitely that old school jazzy meets new school. good mix n all
DOS- i fucs with that intro on the second beat u posted, had me on some nostalgic shit
I-One- i like the piano and guitars man, real sick old school vibes too

Check out my latest if you don't mind!

good shit man. really wavy and I like the change ups. should get a female vocalist on the 2nd half. this shit could bang in a club.

C

Calamity

This is my favorite beat off my dude Pacman's tape I produced, bout to go scan the forum and see what y'all got

C

Calamity

KDVS - Love the mellow chords
RealAge - Dope, I may write to that track. Sidenote: I always wondered how producers have those ridiculously long samples like that horn one you have, I am entirely too lazy to line all that up, respect.
D-Mos - 1st beat ok, BUT THAT 2ND. Allow me to express myself.
giphy.gif

Stussy - Not my usual style, but that joint in my mind was Saturday Night Fever in space.
giphy.gif

CloudZazen - Very experimental, I wasn't feeling the drum choices/placements personally. The third one flutes reminded me of kokiri forest in Ocarina of Time though so ;)

Bruce Lee Beatz

xBrvcexLeex
Battle Points: 36
This is my favorite beat off my dude Pacman's tape I produced, bout to go scan the forum and see what y'all got

ey man, I really ain't wanted to comment on some random beat so I was listening to all the beats but I like that joint the most!

really nice raps too man, I think if I just listened to that beat it would've a bit boring to me, but with the vocals it's magic!

Very very nice! what mic did you use to record?

checkout this beat as well, I sampled I Need A Dollar ;)

I would also like to know, is this really a "Ludacris type beat"? who fit on that beat?

C

Calamity

@Bruce Lee Beatz thanks my dude! Yeah that beat is pretty much just a 4 bar loop. I only added little drops and sound effects to go with certain lines he said, no real arrangement change-ups so I feel that lol. I'm pretty sure we used an AudioTechnica condenser on the vocals, I can't remember the model # tho.
Also dope beat, that's a fresh logo you got too man official. Call me crazy but I hear K.R.I.T. on that beat more than Ludacris, but I haven't been on too much Luda after Theater of the Mind so idk what type of beats he's on these days...
giphy.gif

D-Mos

ey man, I really ain't wanted to comment on some random beat so I was listening to all the beats but I like that joint the most!

really nice raps too man, I think if I just listened to that beat it would've a bit boring to me, but with the vocals it's magic!

Very very nice! what mic did you use to record?

checkout this beat as well, I sampled I Need A Dollar ;)

I would also like to know, is this really a "Ludacris type beat"? who fit on that beat?

Eh Bruce. Just so you know give listens and replies, you might get some back. You want feedback you gotta give it. No matter how wack or not you think the beats might be. Don't gloss over everyones and expect to get some love. That's a straight up diss to the 5 or six guys before you.

D

Dustman

D-Mos - I'm digging those beats a lot man. But that 2nd one! Those wavering vocals are dope, they take your head places! haha
KDVS - Really cool track. I'm a big fan of the vocals, don't feel obliged to change your language if it changes your sound

I've only been making beats seriously a short while and haven't really actually showed anyone before, but here's my latest straight out of Maschine

TheRealAGE

KDVS - Love the mellow chords
RealAge - Dope, I may write to that track. Sidenote: I always wondered how producers have those ridiculously long samples like that horn one you have, I am entirely too lazy to line all that up, respect.
D-Mos - 1st beat ok, BUT THAT 2ND. Allow me to express myself.
giphy.gif

Stussy - Not my usual style, but that joint in my mind was Saturday Night Fever in space.
giphy.gif

CloudZazen - Very experimental, I wasn't feeling the drum choices/placements personally. The third one flutes reminded me of kokiri forest in Ocarina of Time though so ;)

haha thank you man! it takes patience and failure to make it happen right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online