Showcase January 15-23 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Godzilla- I think I like everything about this but the guitar sound , and only because it sounds a little generic, I do like the slight delay you have on it. Im sure most rappers would like it.

Oblivion - Again there is nothing wrong with it, sounds like its a track for sale. What do you use to make your beats if I may ask?

Haze - I like the start of this. Good beat when it drops.Yeah I like this.I think its the violins that grab me.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
KDVS - I love the snare off top I can tell you that. I like the whole narritive I do things like that as well. Its nice how it all comes together great instrumentation. I really like the mix and the different instruments and when it breaks into what I percieve to be the hook is very cool! Dope track man! I also like that whole singing part that came in. This is a very interesting track!

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Relic: i wanted to comment this on the last showcase, but was to late. Im really enjoying this one. Some real spittin music, and whit a fantastic mc!! It all sounds real clear, but dirty, alot of fx that seems good controlled, a very good mix/master...
You got some good music for me on your soundcloud, im enjoying it alot. Thank you..

And Thank you so much for the kind words, gets me going! :))

P Floyd

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
KDVS very iLL instrumental. It has a real melodic feel thee drums are kind of soft. I imagine that was what you heard within your soul. Either way good work I couldn't really hear the news clip or interview running.

I use reaper as my daw. Just a bunch of random vsts, samples, and plugins.

KDVS: This track was cool. Its like just cruising around music. I didnt really catch what the guy was talking about though, the second part was confusing and kind of distracting from the music IMO. The music was cool though.

Relic: That track is dope. I like the heavy sample based beats. Reminds me of atmosphere and just old school type stuff. The deeper side of hip hop. The flow on the track is super fluent too. That bridge was kind of funny in a semi blasphemous way;)

P floyd: The mix seemed a little hazy in parts but I really liked it overall. The subtle vocal parts were very tasteful. You should make it longer though, unless you have an angle on the length, like an idea for an album or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.