Showcase - January 22-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
good morning from virginia...actually nice and sunny out right now...not many beats to check out but i know @Marc Duncan isnt going to let me down...

@Marc Duncan i knew it dog, i like your style and everytime i see a post from you i know im about to hear something dope...this was done very nicely you have a great mixing abilitty and it shows i dont have my monitors hooked up to this pc but i know if i did this shit would bump!... no critism from me homie nice job!

ive been sharing some of my newest nintendo 64 remixes getting ready to launch my 3rd instrumental tape all made with n64 games...i just uploaded this donkey kong joint...let me what yall think

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan I love the mix on this and the effect you put on the beat at about 1:25. And you always do a good job of keeping it interesting by constantly building the beat and making it flow together smoothly.
@dBtheProducer I love the feel the drums gives the beat it makes it very enjoyable. This is clean I need to go back and play some dk 64 it's been a while and I want to hear the original because I always love hearing how people flip stuff. Good Stuff bro!!
@mxrtn I love the tone of this beat and the kick drum!! nothing bad to say sounds good as is.

Yes I've been in a remix mood lately lol!! Tired of having beats with no artists!! Here is mine for the week.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Marc Duncan- dope drill beat...instrumentation is nice. good work
dbtheproducer- nice beat...drumwork is dope. I like to hear uptempo joints that musically come together well.
mxrtn-Wavy is a nice chill beat...me personally I would add on more to the chorus just to climax the beat a lil bit. Good Work though...the 2nd beat was dope... no complaints...nice.
Matt-D...the lyrics not really syncing together with the beat threw this off tad...as for what I could critique of the beat..the beat is cool...the synth kinda threw me for a lil bit because I don't think its in its proper tune..just going off my ear. I may be wrong it might sound different to someone else. Keep elevating...Im right here wit cha.

I got a couple of beats

Rougfage & Creepin on the come up
I've been trying to fix up old tracks that I gave up on a while ago.

https://www.reverbnation.com/SKIDMATIK?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@skidflow thanks for the feedback I made this one half sleep after work lol thanks for noticing the vocals out of sync, I synced them and it sounds a lot better. I think you should be able to go to the first link I put and re-listen to the updated one hopefully don't have time to check rushing in to work. As soon as I'm off I will return your feedback so I can actually enjoy listening and not rush lol and thanks again.

good morning from virginia...actually nice and sunny out right now...not many beats to check out but i know @Marc Duncan isnt going to let me down...

@Marc Duncan i knew it dog, i like your style and everytime i see a post from you i know im about to hear something dope...this was done very nicely you have a great mixing abilitty and it shows i dont have my monitors hooked up to this pc but i know if i did this shit would bump!... no critism from me homie nice job!

ive been sharing some of my newest nintendo 64 remixes getting ready to launch my 3rd instrumental tape all made with n64 games...i just uploaded this donkey kong joint...let me what yall think

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

@dBtheProducer , dope ass beat bruh..love that cartoon style sound

@Marc Duncan I love the mix on this and the effect you put on the beat at about 1:25. And you always do a good job of keeping it interesting by constantly building the beat and making it flow together smoothly.
@dBtheProducer I love the feel the drums gives the beat it makes it very enjoyable. This is clean I need to go back and play some dk 64 it's been a while and I want to hear the original because I always love hearing how people flip stuff. Good Stuff bro!!
@mxrtn I love the tone of this beat and the kick drum!! nothing bad to say sounds good as is.

Yes I've been in a remix mood lately lol!! Tired of having beats with no artists!! Here is mine for the week.

@Matt-D , this soo f**kin cool. you really got the remix jaunt down bruh...this is so dope

here is a beat i did in 2016 exploiting my keyboard skills. i submitted this for a LEXUS Commercial but it didn't get selected....SO HERE IT IS..ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!
Nothing here yet.

Kron Zilla

The rapper that became a producer.
Battle Points: 22
@Marc Duncan this beat is dark and looming...I like that shit bro. The bass was well mixed and not overbearing. Ilike the background key arrangement you did too.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@skidflow nice beats!! I think its a tie between mi amor and this way again on which one I like the best. Nice work
@DEEZ BEATZ Personally I think that would have been a great fit for a Lexus commercial, made me wanna buy one lol!! Yeah the keys on this are dope and I feel it the whole way through great job!! I would say keep at it you can definitely get a break with the beats I heard from you.
@Feel Love the simplicity of the beat and the groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online