Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@Sucio - Ofc, my favorites are "Gladiator", "Where's the love?", and the DDM Remix...

Gladiator goes extremely hard.
Where's the love? is dope but I wasn't really feeling the slight delay on the snare, that sample is soooo sick, the added snare effect can go =).

DDM Remix is my kinda ish! Superdope!

As always... the clarity, beat structure, and sample choices of everything you make is on point. Very clean chops...the whole nine. Now all you gotta do is figure out how to beat me...hahahaha! (You know I had to throw that in there...it keeps you on your toes and you keep me on mine) Great work bruh!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@diskrete - I really like the melodies and transitions throughout this song, it sounds all composed which is good because if you used samples, they're not very detectable. One thing that I did notice was - it sounds like you have a limiter thats a little too tight for the volume of the track. It sounds you you need to open it up a little so your peaks can get through a little better or lower your track volume a touch. Everything else is on point imo. Nice work!

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.
@Sucio - that D-Boy Stance, damn, that shit sounds epic and triumphant. That shit made me want to run laps. Those stuttering drums are so sick. I like the sound you chose for the snare, has real slap to it.

@diskrete - that joint sounds real smooth. that melody just sounds beautiful to me. The build-up is perfect, those synths that come meld nicely with the main melody. I like that you didnt overdo it with the drums and really let the melody take centerstage. Hot joint.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Sucio- D Boy stance sounds "right now" a nice track for a down south rapper "with lyrics". I wouldn't change a thing!

Where's the love has a dope sample. I think if you up the tempo and give it a more "real drummer" feel it would give it a bit more energy.

diskrete-Too too much reverb. Has synth sounds that don't quite mesh and limit what u drop out for your break downs. Keep bangin'......

Heez-drums could be more losely played. As far as the mix...I'd EQ the highs down to dirty it up, a bit sparkly which takes from the old skool sample. Sample is nice!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
sucio.. d boy stance is dope as hell illfellaz shit.. nice job

LDB- good to see you holmes

disk- lol wtf u been? I like it the snare needs more body .. as in thickness and ned a kick or a singer to come in there earlier, but this is a good track but giving it an overall "thickness" would be good. Great comp.

Heez- You have the thickness...needs a tad more clarity imo, but cool composition, nice job. Here I think the snare could use more crack good over all thing tho man.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Just Ripe- this beat imo has alot of potential.. imo it needs to sound alot more sperated, yet not too much more. In anycase it needs to be EQ'd per track, then mastered and this is a banger.
Needs a really good mc like goodie mob or mob deep sound, combining the both would be dope actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online