Showcase - July 4-10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
Here's one that I've been sitting on for awhile. Could work for an interlude or something. I'm not really sure where it woud fit best.

The sample sounds so familiar, but you flipped it extremely well throwing it all in reverse!

This was a tribute to Mr. Luther Vandross may he R.I.P.

Erik

Battle Points: 8
The sample sounds so familiar, but you flipped it extremely well throwing it all in reverse!

Actually... I made the sample myself, from scratch.

The low end on your beat is dope... snares too. The kicks and bass are all mixed really well. I could take a few pointers. Personally, the low end is tough for me. You really nailed it, much respect.

Nahshon Beasley

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 6

Nahshon Beasley

Beatmaker

The Beat Iz Dope I Like It... Lovin' The Scratches And The Jay-z Sample and The Tape Stop FX 2... Keep Working and Never Stop Progressing :)

Rylan

good grieve
@Solo I like it a lot, whatever that sample is sounds really nice and the track is pretty hard.
@Erik I like it a lot, sounds very professional, the tambourine sounds work really well and I like the vinyl sound as well.
@producedbyRiff I could definitely see someone big on that track, nice.

My first collab track, trap style, maybe Lil Yachty type beat?

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Erik : That instrumental sounds great. I personally think it would sound great as an interlude in a tv show or a movie. It also kind of reminds me of one of those music clips from Adult Swims' commercial interludes back in the day.

@producedbyRiff : Dope instrumental. I thought the addition of the claps towards the around 1:40 was great. The timbre of the last synth at the end might sound more interesting if it had a little more buzz to it.

@Bogie : This is very good for someone who is new to this. Nice drum patterns, and nice use of vocal samples. The low end could be improved, specifically the bass frequencies of the kick. Otherwise, good job

Here is a link to my beat:

Nahshon Beasley

Beatmaker
@Solo I like it a lot, whatever that sample is sounds really nice and the track is pretty hard.
@Erik I like it a lot, sounds very professional, the tambourine sounds work really well and I like the vinyl sound as well.
@producedbyRiff I could definitely see someone big on that track, nice.

My first collab track, trap style, maybe Lil Yachty type beat?

The Beat Iz Dope, I Like It... The Bells Could Turn Down A Little In Mix... But Other Than That Its Dope... Keep Workin', Never Stop, And Never Settle...

STRWAY

Battle Points: 1
@Bogie love the energy and those low frequencies. the snare rolls are nice too man. If you're new, you will improve so much man.
@Chad I like the kick but the drums seem a little off the beat man.

Here's my recent beat.
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online