Showcase - June 16-22, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pouncey

EDM/Trap Producer

Pretty chill, Needed more 808 though, that woulda made it a whoooole different experience

Here's what I'm working on, I've never put this much effort into making the drop good

Sylus

Most genres, all styles, no niche
Dude.. this is really good.
only things I can say is to agree with the more bass idea (but isn't that always the case lol) and perhaps have the main melody go somewhere more direct. Everything's so open it's hard to find a real direction to hang onto. but really man this sounds great

M

MACHAKW

That "serenity" is pretty solid work. Really smooth

"Extremist" probably serves the fans of the genre but I would put less different elements. Now the beat gets a little too complicated and the different ideas close each others out. Starts off nice tho

I made this with fl studios. Just some basic vst:s. It's my latest but i'm not really sure about it. Shall be my first post to the forum tho :D

Pretty chill, Needed more 808 though, that woulda made it a whoooole different experience

Here's what I'm working on, I've never put this much effort into making the drop good

a very complicated beat, makes me waNNA go in to seizures. i respect it tho I cant even come close to that beat. banger!!!

Nice beat! It has a MF Doom type of flow to it, I'm digging it though.

This beat here I made was sampled from an old game that I used to love playing, I sampled it from this..

nice post. I think the simplicity makes this beat. makes me wanna grab my pen and start writing. big up son!!

S

Skang

Nice beat! It has a MF Doom type of flow to it, I'm digging it though.

This beat here I made was sampled from an old game that I used to love playing, I sampled it from this..

Nice, but for me it's a bit poor. Basicly only sample, kicks and snares.

Also, I need some feedback on this 2. I've started making beats not long ago so I'm a bit inexperienced.

@Pouncey Damn man, shit is ill. I like the organ part is tight!

@THEMESSENGAH Chill beat, I really like the melody.

Here's my beat, I hope you'll like it.
Killah Instinct:

I like how the beat is like off set but still on tempo.... kinda like how dilla or flylo would do it. one of the best for me on this site so far. big up PHL

Status
Not open for further replies.