Showcase - June 26-28, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, I'm on my girlfriend's laptop at the moment, so I'll give it a proper check on my monitors when I'm home - if the thread's closed I'll pm you.

In the meantime, check out this... not really mixed and by no means finished, but here ya go... http://soundcloud.com/ironkeys/blues-hop-ironkeys

Mad love
---
Iron Keys

I found the low octave piano notes got a little annoying after a while, the higher octave notes are great and the minimalistic bass is great, the drums sound nice too. Its just that low octave piano, Id say add some more variation to those notes throw some changes in that go with the higher notes, also Id say to layer some extra sounds to make a hook or to just phatten it up.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
I found the low octave piano notes got a little annoying after a while, the higher octave notes are great and the minimalistic bass is great, the drums sound nice too. Its just that low octave piano, Id say add some more variation to those notes throw some changes in that go with the higher notes, also Id say to layer some extra sounds to make a hook or to just phatten it up.

Thanks, brother. Glad you like.

Yeah I must say, I found tht too regarding the low piano.

I might drop it outa little or something at some point.

Thanks for the feedback, i'll be sure to hit you up with a review as soon as i can.

love

~Iron Keys

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.
Yo, I'm on my girlfriend's laptop at the moment, so I'll give it a proper check on my monitors when I'm home - if the thread's closed I'll pm you.

In the meantime, check out this... not really mixed and by no means finished, but here ya go... http://soundcloud.com/ironkeys/blues-hop-ironkeys

Mad love
---
Iron Keys

i dig the piano sample, like has been said, a variation in the low octave piano could make it sound much funkier. nice work forreal

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41
@2GooD Productions, shit is scary man. haha nice beat.
@Iron Keys, goodjob at the keys man. its nice and funky. thought it was an sample!
@Heez Magnif, awesome chops, i loved the drums.

all beats are dope. keep it up guys :)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Yo yo ... I'm sure the showcases used to be a lot more regular than this???

It's fair enough them being not as close together as they used to be... but perhaps giving them an extra day longer to be open or something may be a good idea?

Just gentle suggestion

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
2Good - I like this, the dark grim vibe is tight. I think Prodigy would sound sick on this. Drums are real decent too.

Heez - This is really nice. 50 or Banks or something would sound good on this.

All sound real nice. Enjoying the vibe of each of 'em.

Love

Iron Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.