Showcase - March 2-4, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianBeatz

Battle Points: 1
@Iron track is nice digging the synth
@lil dude your tracks are hot T-rex is sick but out of the two compromise is sick thats cause it has that R&B feel too it and before I was into hip hop was a Soul, Neo-Soul and R&B head. Yep Didn't listen to Rap till Kanye came on the scene I was in high school.
Here's my joint.
http://soundcloud.com/brian-t-white/the-dark-prophecy

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
iron keys : def sounds good. Clean mix, everything stands out .
lil dude: little 2 techno for me but its tight. some sonic the hedgehog ish
proph: i like that piano sample a lot. beat would be easy to flow to, i think you should leave the drums in a little more instead of droppin em out so much.

Im trying out some new techniques this def isnt mixed good yet i just kinda threw it together..
http://soundcloud.com/2infamouz/this-is-it

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
trex - didn't initially want to like this. Sounds kinda cool though, imo. Love that arpeggio. Custom or??? Like it though, sounds like one of those mixtape style tracks. One of them Khaled style type of things.

compsomirse(cant be assed to respell it) - produced fairly well imo, nice sounding. Not really 'feeling' it, but I imagine there are deffo people who will be. More of a personal thing. Buit still, nicely done.

this is it - loving the vibe of this, but I think perhaps, at the beginning anyway, things could 'gel' a bit better. Clear seperation n neatly mixed. Loving the vibe, reminds me of my early stuff (great ideas, but my production was shit then!)

prophecy - something about that bass sound I aint liking. Sounds a bit detuned or 'off' at some points. Also, slow down the attack on it a slight bit, I feel it has a bit of a 'clickiness' to it. Nice though, really like the piano-ey part.

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
@iron keys Yo i feel the same way about my T-rex track i was diggin the drum kit i was messing with and was making it while i had some one over and they were digging it and freestyling to it pretty nice so i kept making it and that was it figured someone will like it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online