Dylan

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get feedback on the beat I made.. Thanks so much! :D

Nick Diamond

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hello,

This beat could be used in some sort of promo video, some TV show.. thats how I hear it :)

This is single I produced. Video released couple days ago. What do you say ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick Diamond

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Dope Shit man!! Production is top notch!!Are you from Serbia? Wondering based off the comments on youtube.

Here is a new beat i produced.

Thanks man! No, but close. I'm from Croatia.

Like your beat, it's airy, minimal, with nice space for vocals. Like it. I would just add some synth for chorus - just to spice it up. But thats me ;)

zeus

I take pride in my craft
Hello,

it's okay but remember you want your beat to be expressive and tell a story.

yo this is so sick. the production quality is crazy and bro you have talent. Answer this: did she write to the beat or did you construct the beat around her style?

I want to share a lil beat with my constituents....please leave feedback

Tell me what you guy think

Nick Diamond

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yo this is so sick. the production quality is crazy and bro you have talent. Answer this: did she write to the beat or did you construct the beat around her style?

We go way back, so we work great together. Answer on your question is : BOTH. It's on going process. ;)

Check out our older songs :

TheRealAGE

Thanks man! No, but close. I'm from Croatia.

Like your beat, it's airy, minimal, with nice space for vocals. Like it. I would just add some synth for chorus - just to spice it up. But thats me ;)

word man. i was born in Sarajevo thats why i ask. and thanks for the feedback!

zeus

I take pride in my craft
We go way back, so we work great together. Answer on your question is : BOTH. It's on going process. ;)

Check out our older songs :

you guys are perfect together. I dig it because youre a musician. You dont make beats you make music...impressive. you dont see that too much with whats going on.

Tell me what you guys think on this one

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6

The quality of the video is incredible, everything from the beat, the vocals, the video creates a dark atmosphere which I'm guessing is what you were aiming at. The looped vocal sample in the beat is crack bro. great synth and bass work too.

This beat could be used in some sort of promo video, some TV show.. thats how I hear it :)

This sounds like a song on a video tour of like a spa or a yacht. Smooth as hell dude, gets you out your seat, maybe switch up the drums a bit every now and then

I like the keys you used. The mix sounds perfect to me.

Here is one I did a while back.

This is crack cuz, the way you chopped it up was gorgeous and then the pattern you set up. Classic drums. Good shit

Dope Shit man!! Production is top notch!!Are you from Serbia? Wondering based off the comments on youtube.

This is dope man. The synth is mysterious and the drums drag you in right from the get-go. Could totally see Drake on this lol.Great work though, hi hats hit perfect. This is hot!

Flipped a guitar sample..layed some drums over it...let me know what you think

Battle Points: 8

That is nice man! I like the hihats and the calm but still fast atmosphere overall and you got a very nice mixing.

Flipped a guitar sample..layed some drums over it...let me know what you think

Sounds really oldschool and sad, I feel like Vinnie Paz needs this beat :p

Check out my music, if you enjoy it and are interested in hearing more: Subscribe! I upload music on a regular basis and it means a lot to me, thanks :)

Mavi

Liked the reversed part before the drums came in. Keep on experimenting !

Let me know what you think

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6
Liked the reversed part before the drums came in. Keep on experimenting !

Let me know what you think

The opening filter is dope as well the vocals in the background, good instrumentation on the first part but the drums need to hit harder on that first part. Preferred the second half, the drums hit harder, the melody was beautiful overall good piece on the second part.

D

damebeats

Please take a minute to check out my first youtube beat:

if you like, you can subscribe or give a thumbs up. Just getting started online, all feedback welcome. Thanks for your time!

Battle Points: 8
What do you guys think about this flip?

Dope man! Really nice oldschool sound. I like how you filled the background with little details so it never gets boring.

Please take a minute to check out my first youtube beat:

if you like, you can subscribe or give a thumbs up. Just getting started online, all feedback welcome. Thanks for your time!

This Beat is really nice, but you still have a lot of room to improve. I subscribed you, look forward to future music.

Please make sure to check out my new Beat, I made it entirely tonight and it is my saddest yet. I think it also is one of my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.