Showcase - May 18-24, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

louiemedero

Check out my Marvin Gaye Remix. i normally just make beats, however decided to arrange lyrics over this one.

namesi

Battle Points: 4

Check out my Marvin Gaye Remix. i normally just make beats, however decided to arrange lyrics over this one.

Very interesting. Sounds strange hearing Marvin Gaye over a contemporary piece of music. I think the beat itself could use a little more variation and melody. The drums are nice.

yureimusic

Hey guys!
It’s always been my goal as a producer to make songs which can hold its own and not require a rapper to make it whole. I’ve done a lot of things from experimenting with new drums, instruments, and mixing techniques. Yesterday, I released my first official single, and I’m extremely excited about it. Everything you hear is original from the guitar to the sax etc. No samples were used at all! I’d love to get some feedback on this, as I plan on releasing an EP before I go out on my study abroad soon and want to put out as much quality music as I can. Please let me know what you think! I’ll return all feed of course!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Stream: https://soundcloud.com/arvindsg/monarch
Purchase: https://yureimusic.bandcamp.com/releases
Free Download: tinyurl.com/oz87jbn

Heres mine for the week. On the jazzy side.

Really cool stuff man! I love the darker vibe this track has, definitely fuck with it

Last edited by a moderator:

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
@MindSource: just like Antisocial it's not really the style I personal listen to, but this one has got a damn nice flow, I dig it.

namesi's beat is sick! the drums couldn't be any better, they're perfect

dope shit Antisocial, I would love to hear a rapper flowing over this one

I really FeelTheFlow in your beat Mudd Maximal

Just like what Fade was saying about VaYce's "Lost" in the latest Attack of the Beats, I instantly nodded my head to MtlMc's dope beat. Great job

I'm currently working a 'True Detective concept EP' which I'm about to finish soon. This is a single release out of that EP:
http://picosong.com/j49r/

There are some small changes I wanna do on this one, that's why I didn't upload it to soundcloud, yet.
Cheers

alott of awesome stuff here!
@MtlMc: really like the drums on this one, the piano has alitte "anthemish" feel to it! good jobb.
@Marc Duncan: i think you have good ideas, but work more on the mixing/sounds in general, otherwise
great work.
@Antisocial: haha funny choice of sample, dope stuff, like the groove on this one.
can absolutely hear some story telling shit over the beat!

i made 2 beats yesterday, hope you like em (not sure im completely done with these tho)

Antisocial

@MtlMc: really like the drums on this one, the piano has alitte "anthemish" feel to it! good jobb.
@Marc Duncan: i think you have good ideas, but work more on the mixing/sounds in general, otherwise
great work.
@Antisocial: haha funny choice of sample, dope stuff, like the groove on this one.

i made 2 beats yesterday, hope you like em (not sure im completely done with these tho)

Thanks bro. These are some nice tracks btw. Super crisp. And both samples are awesome. I like the record noise you added to the second too. I did that with the beat I posted for last weeks showcase too.

B

beatzbyrai

Hey guys, I'm new here... might as well start showcasing. I appreciate the feedback in advance!

B

beatzbyrai

great work.

- Nice tunes! I really like the intro of the first beat I like how smooth the transition was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.