Showcase - May 29 - June 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

csbr

Gardener
Battle Points: 11
I don't know what this is but, I love it!! lol Tons of work and Automating?

Yeah haha, I automated the hell out of it haha..
Loved your video as well, and the message.

Like it keep it the good work

Thanks! Glad you both liked it!

@Doo-Dop Loved the low end in your track, and the way it comes in lays everything else out nicely.. Love the wavy feel of it. It gives everything a nice floor. I think you have a bit more energy in the build up because of it and a bit less in the drops/choruses? Maybe, I might be wrong! That's just something I've been trying to work on in my tracks, making sure the energy levels in each section correspond to the feel I'm trying to express.. and low end carries a lot more energy in it than high.

Doo-Dop

Yeah haha, I automated the hell out of it haha..
Loved your video as well, and the message.

Thanks! Glad you both liked it!

@Doo-Dop Loved the low end in your track, and the way it comes in lays everything else out nicely.. Love the wavy feel of it. It gives everything a nice floor. I think you have a bit more energy in the build up because of it and a bit less in the drops/choruses? Maybe, I might be wrong! That's just something I've been trying to work on in my tracks, making sure the energy levels in each section correspond to the feel I'm trying to express.. and low end carries a lot more energy in it than high.
Thanks @csbr your feedback really helps and I think you might be right I think the build has a more energy in it and this is something I need to work on I think this is my first proper feedback so I really appreciate it cheers

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
whats up everybody, its a sunny day here in Virginia...expecting my landlord to knock on my door any minute now cuz im cranking these beats ... fuck her though lets get this going

before i get another stupid comment about skipping people, its really simple if you haven't gave any feedback to anyone then i skip your beat...easy right?

@Doo-Dop i like this beat it has an old TI kind of feel, i have a few issues with it, first is the tag, sounds cool but its all over this beat and it throws me off my vibe everytime i hear it...2nd and im not sure why but the hook is way louder than the rest of the beat...i like this beat though good job

@csbr amazing sounds in the beginning really trips me out and that bass drop is killer...this beat is all over the place, this falls more in a liquid/house/electro category no? judging this as a house beat this beat is amazing it really touches alot of different senses...this would be killer to see in a light show...amazing job this was really entertaining...9/10!

@wizard nice boom bap beat...i like the message in your lyrics, what you talked about is how i feel everyday about music...the beat was dope it catered to your flow style and thats what matters most...interesting submission good job on the video

@Johni Cleveland another video hell yea...real old school feel to this i could hear kendrick or even nas rhyming to this joint...very cool beat i like that we get to watch you chop it up and shit good job bruh!

my beat s a sample chop with some added instruments and some other shit
srry idk how to stream this so just
click here to hear the beat!

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@Doo-Dop
You're beat sounds like im playing sonic and when it switches up im at the boss level. Nice. Keep it up man.

@csbr
If the transormers had their own universe and had radio stations this type of music would be bumping
I could see the deceptacons and the autobots having a pop n lock battle

@wizard Yo What Happen though!?

@Johni Cleveland
Dope shit man do you do live beat sets at shows?

Hope you guys like this one

Last edited:

Doo-Dop

@dBtheProducer yo man I hope it's still sunny in Virginia it is here in the uk amazingly I used to live in Virginia what up. Thanks for your feedback man it has really helped me and your right listening back to it my beat tag is way to much thanks for that and I'm not sure why my hook is louder will have to have a look at that. I really liked you beat style man I was jammin the whole video good work. One quick question if you don't mined do you think I should update my beat with less beat tags or should I just leave it and keep it as a learning curve. Thanks again for your feed back really keeps me going and inspired.

@Feel yo man what up.thanks man not sure sonic was what I was going for but I'll take it I like sonic lol . And I liked you track man could feel it in a film or game or something

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122

Here is my latest collab! London X D.C.

The one track that really stood out to me was this @Feel good joint!!! Nice vibe on this!!!!!

@Doo-Dop
You're beat sounds like im playing sonic and when it switches up im at the boss level. Nice. Keep it up man.

@csbr
If the transormers had their own universe and had radio stations this type of music would be bumping
I could see the deceptacons and the autobots having a pop n lock battle

@wizard Yo What Happen though!?

@Johni Cleveland
Dope shit man do you do live beat sets at shows?

I'm new to this forum so asking me to be a certain way right off the bat is kind of douchey especially if it comes from a member. Let people get accustomed to the site dont just skip them because they're new. Its like going to the beach and people shitting on you for not getting in the water. I'm here aren't i? Don't be a dick. This is my feedback to @dBtheProducer

Hope you guys like this one

csbr

Gardener
@Johni Cleveland Thought this was really tight bro.. Your finger drumming timing was great, liked the switch ups and the little fills you threw in there. Sounds like you got a lot better! Props! Finger drummings harder than it looks!

Latest track.. Chill/ambient Trap vibes on this one.. Any feedback apprecaited, thanks!

csbr

Gardener
@dBtheProducer Loved the keys in the background, and especially how it felt like I could hear them being played with the drums over the back of it. The vibe was uplifting on it, like looking at a tough problem and being like "I got this".. or atleast, that's what I got from it.. a kind of self-power/hope vibe.. Thanks for sharing it. Only thing I think it repeated a bit much, the actual background sample.. But that would probably change a lot if a vocalist was added to the mix..

@Feel This was a very relaxed jazzy(?) vibe.. I love the bass in it and the panning you did to the elements.. Really feel like you're there, the trumpet was the only thing which felt like it had an unnatural presence (just a little, like maybe it was panned just a little too hard.. But I don't know..).. I feel like it should have had a little spill over into the left just to kind of glue it all together and give it a more 'all in one room' vibe. This was just my impression though.. Liked it a lot. Especially the bass player(/part). This was @ Dark Room Vibe
I liked Good Day even more! Very chill vibes on that. I like how you sprinkled the drums out in the beginning. Bringing them in and then back out again.. When the wind instrument sax or trumpet(?) it is a BEAUTIFUL contrast and welcomed greatly to my ear. Loved that part, would have liked to hear the beat continue once it was brought in and then perhaps given a solo.. Also, I would have liked the pure instrumental of this without the little vocal snippets, but that's just my preference.. Thanks for sharing this one as well!

@EsquireMusic111 The production on this sounds tight as f***... The lyricists' voice sounds like he's just about radio ready.. The actual production was sweet. The intro sound (right before drop) was a bit harsh to my ears but the drop sounded NICE. And the intro and outro was also nice with the different effects added. Grats on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online