Showcase - October 14-16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I don't like the gaps in between the songs I think you should either fill them with voice overs or figure out a better transition. Everything else is great.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Well Dac and I do allot of work together and I am not opposed to dj transitions, I am just not sure if they find in a demo reel.

It might add the right flavor to give the listener an "eargasm" and keep them interested. If u don't give a dj flare to it at least shorten the fades an don't let them go totally silent.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I'm not hearing the crossfade at all, it sounds like the previous song fades out really fast and the upcoming song fades in really fast.

A true crossfade will simultaneously fade one out as the other is coming in, you actually hear a little of both songs at the same time but very briefly. If you have the means of pulling that off, I think it will be perfect...the beats don't have to match just make the overlapping transition quick.

On a side note: It's not bad like it is, if its gonna be a lot of trouble to change it...then don't, leave it as is.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I'm not hearing the crossfade at all, it sounds like the previous song fades out really fast and the upcoming song fades in really fast.

A true crossfade will simultaneously fade one out as the other is coming in, you actually hear a little of both songs at the same time but very briefly. If you have the means of pulling that off, I think it will be perfect...the beats don't have to match just make the overlapping transition quick.

Right.. But he got most talented.. Ima kick Chris in the nutz!
THE NUTZ GOT DAM! lol

Overall Ilike the shit.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
the fades werent much of a prob for me, it really bright on my end though. Almost harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online