Showcase - October 19-25, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
and here it goes

not generally a fan of this type of sound so im probably not the person to give feedback on this, but i like this different buildups and the bass is nice, a lot of high end synths which irritated me though, keep it up

some new beats, sampled from various sources, mainly vinyl and movie soundtracks

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealAGE

Dope beat man! i like the mix. i wasnt a big fan of the synth that came in around 39seconds. I thought the beat sounded good as it was!

and here it goes

These beats are very interesting. i cant really vibe with from a writer/rapper perspective but they definitely have a unique sound.

some new beats, sampled from various sources, mainly vinyl and movie soundtracks

Last edited by a moderator:

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
tomandjerry...nice commercial beat. Synths are a bit much but hey...

Zuance...both tracks a lil to abstract and experimental for my taste...Not bad though

marc duncan...cool fire is a nice composition...the sounds seem to be fighting for place for lead in the mix though.

producedbyriff...beat has a nice "feel" to it. Composition is cool too. keep bangin

therealage...DOPE

PAUL_E...DOPE ALSO...the chops set it for some odd reason.

Mishima...this is very abstract indeed. I think with a more focused mindset on composition this would've have been much nicer. Cool though. Stay elevating

Status
Not open for further replies.