Showcase - October 23-29, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
Check our new beat !!! Emotional Piano Chill Trap Beat / Instrumental 2017

Buy Emotional Piano Chill Trap Beat / Instrumental 2017 here( untagged )
http://www.producervibes.com

Quality guaranteed, Instant download.

Visit our Website for more special offers:

Buy 4 Lease Beats For $50
Buy 4 Premium Beats For $100
Buy 4 Exclusive Beats For $500

Specialized for Hip Hop mixing and mastering.

I made this beat in Fl Studio. I was listening to some piano trap beats and got this melody in my head. Smooth and chill piano vibes for relaxing and good times.

Subscribe on our Website Newsletter To Get One Free Beat Every Month!

Been a long fucking time since I posted anything in here. Getting back on it and have been going through some old shit and bringing it up to date. Heres an example.....

Does anybody leave feedback anymore?, just wondering. Getting feedback from illmuzik members was what taught me the most about making hip hop.

hey guys, share your comments/feedback on my latest beat.
A cool chilled beat, not really liking the snare, I would prefer a more lively bassline, a little bit more melodic to add what seems to be missing. I do like the layering of piano and guitar.

Here is one of my new beats..

Sounds real grimy, nothing about it really stands out to me, it gets a bit repetitive after a while. Im not trying to diss the track, its just a bit generic for want of a better word. Its a cool beat, just doesnt excite me.

Here is my latest job done, i want to hear what you think i need to add here..
This is the first beat to grab my attention, on a constructive level.....
The kick could really bang a lot more, the snare is cool, but consider some at least room size reverb on it, same with the hi hats, they could really come out a bit more in the mix. I really like the beat, all I would fuck around with is the mix.

here's mine

From the start there seems to be too much going on in the mid frequency range, it quickly becomes taxing on the ears, and fills the frequency space where a vocal would sit. The strings sound cool but they also sit over the exact same frequency range of what is already too much. I think a quick fix would be just to reduce the volume of that synth track or add some variation, like drop outs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online