Showcase - October 26-November 1, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodbeto

Prod. Beto
@stcbeats There's some creativity here and a different touch from what we usually listen to, sure. Mixing it's something you might need to improve, sometimes the bass is too low and snare/hihat could be worked a little bit more. I enjoyed the melody and the variations. Keep going

**BEGINNER BEAT** LEARNING MORE ABOUT DRILL/TRAP BEAT PRODUCTION GIVE ADVICE

#RoadrunnaBeatz

Any pointers, tips exc
Still a beginner
Want to expand more on the Drill/Trap style of beats from 2011-2016

Maurice_1221

Battle Points: 21

missed the deadline for the halloween beat battle, so heres my submission. Hope you guys like it. all feedback welcome

and for the orange lofi beat, it definitely has the feel to it, maybe just give the drums a boost and you've got yourself a smooth beat. Overall, I like it alot.!

prodbeto

Prod. Beto
@Roadrunna_Beatz let's take a few steps back here to help you improve your song. Pick up any song you like, try create the same beat or very close, just changing the melody. It's also helpful to name parts of your beat, just to understand what each one means, like chorus, bridge, intro, so you can imagine someone singing to it.

newest beat

A bit sharp, I like how you alternated the snares, I've been seeing this a lot in mainstream sounds.
**BEGINNER BEAT** LEARNING MORE ABOUT DRILL/TRAP BEAT PRODUCTION GIVE ADVICE

#RoadrunnaBeatz

Any pointers, tips exc
Still a beginner
Want to expand more on the Drill/Trap style of beats from 2011-2016

I see you're new, melody is a too bit loud, throw in a kick snare pattern. Honestly not far away from being dope and it's Halloween themed.

I would switch up the vocals a bit more, don't use another artist as a graphic on a vocal track. Be original with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online