Showcase - October 30 - November 5, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Marc Duncan : Nice use of a recent source for sampling. I thought that the 808 and kick could be mixed better but overall the beat was good.

@Kod4R : I liked the source material you used for sampling, and the beat was pretty dope. I think adding some reverb and delay to the mix overall and to the sample could make it sound like the drums and the sample are in the same location spatially. Unless you want the drums to sound like they're in a different space from the sample, then don't worry about it.

@Slikz Universe : I don't listen to a lot of XXXtentacion but I though this beat was pretty dope. I liked how the 808s slid from note to note and the structure of the beat. Good job.

@ThirdEye616 : I liked the use of sampled audio in this, both the monologue at the beginning and the Boyz N the Hood clip at the end. The beat had a nice structure too. Good job.

Here is my beat:

Grand Opening
1f525
SOUNDSINDEMAND.COM SELLING BEATS $20 EACH WITH THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS FOR ONLY $20 FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

WEBSITE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED

SELLING BEATS $20 EACH WITH THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS FOR ONLY $20

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

Once someone buys the beat, it's gone forever! Be the first one to get it before someone else does!

SOUNDSINDEMAND.COM

CHECK IT ON A COMPUTER IF YOU CAN

@Marc Duncan : Nice use of a recent source for sampling. I thought that the 808 and kick could be mixed better but overall the beat was good.

@Kod4R : I liked the source material you used for sampling, and the beat was pretty dope. I think adding some reverb and delay to the mix overall and to the sample could make it sound like the drums and the sample are in the same location spatially. Unless you want the drums to sound like they're in a different space from the sample, then don't worry about it.

@Slikz Universe : I don't listen to a lot of XXXtentacion but I though this beat was pretty dope. I liked how the 808s slid from note to note and the structure of the beat. Good job.

@ThirdEye616 : I liked the use of sampled audio in this, both the monologue at the beginning and the Boyz N the Hood clip at the end. The beat had a nice structure too. Good job.

Here is my beat:

@Chad , i got nothing to say but....i like your style bruh. keep banging cause this track is very cool

Nothing here yet.

Just throwing this one up real quick, its a few years old now, but wouldnt mind some feedback on it.
Ive got some new vst synths and a copy of Ableton, going to fuck with that for a while and drop some feedback in a couple hours.
This is a nice track...good production

I just started making these beat videos not too long ago. Would love some feedback. To skip to the finished beat go to 2:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.